shape
carat
color
clarity

cartier love bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Markie

Rough_Rock
not sure which forum to post this, so sorry if it doesn''t fit here. I know PSers are people who are willing to pay for quality jewelry but I suppose most of us aren''t into paying for brand names. still I figured I''d ask here if anyone has a cartier love bracelet, what kind, and whether they like it. I am dying for one of these in platinum, but w/o diamonds the darn thing still costs $6000.

I confess I am one of those superficial designer/brand name lovers. I adore my (signed pieces) tiffany solitaire, my gucci glasses, and I am saving for a balenciaga bag that i can''t imagine ever affording. Still, although the whole message of being locked up is sort of creepy, I still am really drawn to the overall sentiment and the look. Because of sizing I feel like it''s unlikely one would turn up on signed pieces. Anybody else have one or has considered buying one of these? The gold one is half the price but I have no other gold jewelry and am very pale, so I usually feel like gold looks worse on me. Opinions or insights? Magic cures for my non-college-student-compatible expensive taste?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have you checked out Signed Pieces??? They sometimes have them there (preowned).

Markie

Rough_Rock
They never seem to have platinum and in general its always weird sizes. They have a size 20 one right now but I am probably like a 17... not sure. I have no problem with preowned... I should keep an eye out. Either way I can''t afford it *sigh*

My boyfriend plays this sick game with me where he asks me what I would do with a hypothetical $5000 and its like super fun window shopping online but in the end kind of depressing because I don''t even have $50 to waste these days.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results