shape
carat
color
clarity

Captain''s Banquet Maxi Dress Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NenaKR

Rough_Rock
Hi!

I bought this satin dress to wear to the Captain's Banquet on a cruise I'm going on in about three weeks. I'm having trouble finding jewelry and a pair of shoes that I can dress it up in. I know it's not good to wear high heels with a maxi dress, and I don't want to wear very high sandals because I'm already 5'9 and my boyfriend is 5'10...so I don't want to look taller than him in the pictures we'll be taking. But I don't want to wear casual sandals or flips flops, because it's a dressy event, and he'll either be wearing a tux or a nice suit. Does anybody have suggestions? I wear a size 11 shoe, so that puts a limit on the shoes I can wear too. And the jewelry is tricky because the dress is emerald, black, and white.

http://www.torrid.com/torrid/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302036838&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442190431&bmUID=1240843782158

Thanks!

- Nena

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results