shape
carat
color
clarity

Cape Cod Location ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Almost engaged

Rough_Rock
Hi Gals - Here in Cali we have "Here Comes the Guide" & "Inside Weddings" BUT I''m planning a wedding on Cape Cod in MA. I need ideas for a summer reception location, rehersal location etc. EVERYTHING! Ideas help!

heart prongs

Shiny_Rock
check out theknot.com Boston boards...I''m from Mass., and there are a lot of Cape Cod brides there...Nantucket, Martha''s Vineyard, Chatham are great towns...If you provide some more details about what you want, I may be able to help you out a bit...klr

Almost engaged

Rough_Rock
Heart Prongs - and anyone else out there -

250+ wedding 3 day weekend event - Thurs. arrival w/ Tex-Mex buffet (my FI is from Texas) Fri. clambake & beach, Sat. wedding 3pm ish - want a lot of control over vendors - right on the water - maybe a tent, depart at sunset with fireworks. sunday champagne brunch for family. I wish my family had an estate : )

Oh - I''m looking mid-Cape Hyannis or close to.

mightyred

Shiny_Rock
Hi !

I can''t help with specifics but try capecodweddings.com I have heard good things about Popponesset Inn in Falmouth.

I agree with heartprongs to try The Knot since it will help you with all the local vendor info and recommendations.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results