shape
carat
color
clarity

Can''t believe that..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
this day next year I''ll be marrying D! Plus we''re moving in to our new place today with Amber so it''s all go! This is a pretty pointless post but I''m just so excited that I had to write it out
9.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Not pointless at all :) thats awesome and fantastic news :), does the little Manolo get to join you all soon as well

How was the trip to Perth? I hope you had an awesome time :)

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Sounds really fun! I want a new place, sigh, so I am envious. So exciting, are you going to be painting the new place? Any exciting colors or anything? Any decorating plans?
4.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
This is not pointless at all! I remember how excited I was on August 2 of last year... Yay bee, it's so exciting!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
It''s not pointless, it''s fantastic!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Yay! Congrats on moving in and the approaching wedding date!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Totally reason to be excited!!!! Happy tick tock!!! :)

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh very exciting!!!
36.gif

Hope the house moving is going well - I hate moving house, you never realise how much stuff you have until you try to move it!!!
2.gif

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely not pointless! Congratulations to you on one more year to go and the new place. Good luck with the move, and welcome back from vacation!

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
I know how you feel, bee. I''ll be married this day next WEEK!
32.gif

Congratulations on your new house!!!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Yay!!! Happy -1 anniversary!!!! It''s a special day and always will be! Enjoy!

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Very exciting!
36.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Bee you guys picked a great day to be married! LOL cause it''s my birthday!!! Yay!!!
9.gif
36.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Woohoo Bee 1 year to go!!!
36.gif

(Don''t worry ~ I''ll be doing the same thing on Friday!)

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone! I''ve been moving with D all day and my dad has been helping us! He even bought us a new oven! I''ve just popped home to get some things and Amber and I''m on my way off to the new house in a few mins-had to check PS before I left
9.gif

Deelight-the trip was amazing! I''ll have to post some pictures tomorrow when I upload them onto my mac. We did tons and even went swimming with sharks which was amazing. I had a really great time-even the future in-laws didn''t annoy me too much
3.gif
Little Manolo is a month old today so we''ll get him in another month-we''re going out to see him next week though-I cannot wait to see how much he''s grown.

Thanks Sarah-we''ll be doing lots of painting. The house is not very nicely decorated so we''re getting all new furniture and painting it from top to bottom. I''ll do before and after photos when we''re done. We''re going to leave the walls pretty neutral and get really bright furniture ie. we''re looking at a red couch at the moment. D''s an architect so he''s having a field day with the decorating!

Thanks Anchor-I can''t believe your wedding is in a few weeks! It only seems like yesterday that you guys got engaged!

Thanks stephanie, sabine and lliang_chi!

Delster-thank you! The house moving is going very well. In fact I''d better get back down there soon to do a bit more! I don''t know how I''m going to get everything packed up-I have way too much things.

Thanks Patiently!

lucky-this day next week
6.gif
You must be so excited!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Thanks sumbride and Sha!

Happy birthday sunnyd!! I hope that you had a great day!

Irish_Angel-enjoy your minus 1 yr on friday!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Just my .02cents Red couches ROCK fantastic choice if you go that way, very attention grabbing and they always look good :). Your house is going to look smashing :).

Sounds like you had an awesome time :) definitely can''t wait to see the pics :) would love to see more of Manolo when you see him as well :) such a cutie.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Deelight! I love red couches too! Just have to try and keep Amber off it otherwise it will soon be turned into a white couch
3.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
What's so pointless about this post? You're happy, things are looking good off the horizon and you wanted to share. Personally, it brought a smile to my face... so I'm happy you posted it. YAY FOR BEE!!!

A new oven and a red couch? Very cool. I know someone else you recently mentioned they are getting a red sofa... I have to say the idea really appeals to me. I love red. I'm totally with you on the cat hair though, between Hally and Duncan the red wouldn't last. Unless it was like... red leather.
6.gif
Cordovan maybe. Candy Apple red Leather though... teehee. I can't even get John to wear a red shirt (unless its plaid, don't ask).

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
:) hrmmm you could always get a matching red oven from SMEG :) man those things are cool :)

If you go a fabric that is tightweaved or leather even you should be right with Amber :)

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Gypsy! I think that we''re going to put a throw on the red couch when we get it. Although D''s treating Amber to a lovely new bed for the downstairs sitting room so maybe she''ll prefer that to the couch!

Deelight-unfortunately our oven is kind of a grey black colour-although I did get a cow print sandwich toaster
3.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
thum12.gif
Cow print toaster = Cool
10.gif
I love funky toasters I have a hello kitty one myself that I am saving for when we finish reno''s :)

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2008 4:54:30 PM
Author: bee*
Thank you everyone! I''ve been moving with D all day and my dad has been helping us! He even bought us a new oven! I''ve just popped home to get some things and Amber and I''m on my way off to the new house in a few mins-had to check PS before I left
9.gif

Thanks Anchor-I can''t believe your wedding is in a few weeks! It only seems like yesterday that you guys got engaged!
I''m glad to hear thuings are going well with the moving and decorating. Sounds so much fun!

It does feel like it was yesterday that we were engaged. I can''t believe it was almost 2 years ago!
6.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/19/2008 7:11:12 AM
Author: Deelight
thum12.gif
Cow print toaster = Cool
10.gif
I love funky toasters I have a hello kitty one myself that I am saving for when we finish reno''s :)

I just went and collected it! It''s so cool!! I love hello kitty things!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/19/2008 7:19:16 AM
Author: anchor31
Date: 6/18/2008 4:54:30 PM

Author: bee*

9.gif

I''m glad to hear thuings are going well with the moving and decorating. Sounds so much fun!

It does feel like it was yesterday that we were engaged. I can''t believe it was almost 2 years ago!
6.gif

Thanks Anchor! I cannot believe that was almost 2 years ago
23.gif
That has flown by!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for letting us share your excitement, bee*!!
36.gif
35.gif

ETA: essential *

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
yay! That time will fly by. Also, congrats on your new home
10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results