shape
carat
color
clarity

cannot remember designer's name

justpeachy

Shiny_Rock
Hi all, it's been bothering the heck of out me lately that I cannot remember an engagement ring designer's name. He is an older gentlemen, based in the northeast I believe, and has retired. He handmade his mostly bezel set diamond rings and accented with ball or flower shapes. His son now makes rings. I believe he preferred to provide the diamonds rather than work with customer-supplied ones. Anyone know? Thanks in advance!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think junebug is right, that sounds like James Meyer.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yup ... James Meyer. I hate that I missed notice of his retirement and clearing out of his stock! :wall:

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yup ... James Meyer. I hate that I missed notice of his retirement and clearing out of his stock! :wall:

The last time I checked his website it said he had unretired due to boredom or something lol

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy moly!! He's BACK!! #distracts thank you so much for posting that. I went and checked out his site and indeed you're right. Aaaaannnnddd he's taking orders because making pieces he wanted and just selling those didn't work. WOO HOOOOO!!!!

Aw crud. He doesn't take customer's stones though. Only uses his own. Didn't fully read his note because I was so excited. Still, happy he's not done sharing his talent!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got an email saying he was bored with retirement and because he enjoys making things he is now making a limited number of items once again. You HAVE to buy the stones from him, he will not take outside stones but other than that he will do custom orders.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a Caleb Meyer rose gold piece and I love it. I love his father's work too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results