shape
carat
color
clarity

Cannon Rebel XSI ..anyone buy one yet?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Well..I have been in the market for a GREAT camera, and had quite a few recs for the Rebel XTI. My husband decided to suprise me and buy the XSI, the latest one that just came out. It''s about $300 more, for features I''m not sure mean a whole lot. He''s a guy who knows NOTHING about cameras, just likes to spend $$ and thinks the more you spend,the better the camera right? I disagree! I am wondering if I should keep it, or exchange it for the XTI. If anyone has this camera, or has the XTI, and is thinking about upgrading, I would like to know about it. I am not sure what to do now. Thanks

Futuremrss

Shiny_Rock
OOOH Girl let him do something nice for you. Don''t ruin his little surprise! Girl, you a psychology major. Don''t make all of his gift giving experiences miserable.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
the XSI is overall a better camera than the xti keep it.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/16/2008 11:20:10 PM
Author: strmrdr
the XSI is overall a better camera than the xti keep it.
Thanks Strmrdr..I did keep it, and LOVE it..I love the pics I''ve taken thus far! AWESOME camera!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results