shape
carat
color
clarity

Candy Buffet Trial Pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

amcgookin

Shiny_Rock

So my wedding coordinators came over last weekend and we (actually they cause I am NOT all that artsy) decorated all the candy jars and I wanted to show you before you all get to see the real thing set up at my wedding!

26.gif
The candy isn''t in the containers yet, but the pics it gives you an idea of what it will look like. The jars will be sitting on a fuschia silk table linen (not christmas green) and the middle jar is going to have a hot pic gerber daisy glued to the ribbon! What do you think? Should I make any changes?

Here is the front of the table...

candytrial1.JPG

amcgookin

Shiny_Rock
Back of the table...

candytrial2.JPG

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Looks like it will be very nice - love how colorful it is
1.gif

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
i think it looks great!
i love all the different containers you found!

anniee19

Shiny_Rock
That looks great! Where did you find the L-O-V-E letters at? I would love to use those for mine!

Clover

Rough_Rock
I like it! Where did you find your jars?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks awesome! I love the different variety of jars!

amcgookin

Shiny_Rock
Thanks! I am super excited to see how it is going to turn out at the wedding. Only 9 days to go!!!!!

Anniee19 - If i remember correctly I ordered them from Weddingmountain.com. They are called "LOVE" Plates set and I think they were around $44. They are great in person! I think good quality for the price. I just checked and they still have them
1.gif

Clover - I am actually borrowing most of them from my girfriend who also had a candy buffet at ther wedding last year. I did add a couple of new ones and I got then at Cost Plus. I have also seen jars that I could have used at Target & Michels. It can get pricey though if you have to buy them. I got the couple I needed on sale.

amcgookin

Shiny_Rock
I should also add that if you just type in "love plates" into google you will find a ton of other vendors that sell them too... Now i really can''t remember who I got them from.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
mmmm it looks amazing and delicious! I would love some sweets now!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, if I remember correctly you are getting married close to where I live. AND you have Jelly Bellies...

I''ll be right there!

amcgookin

Shiny_Rock
Hahaha.... Why Yes EricaR I think I am getting married close to where you live... good ol HB! I am SURE there will be plenty of candy left over. At least that is what my coordinators keep saying! Now I will know who to call after the wedding when I want to not eat it all myself and get rid of it
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results