shape
carat
color
clarity

Canadian PSers - Holts "Now or Never" Sale is on.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
happy shopping!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Anything worth having? I''ll end up missing it--it will be over when I get back me thinks....but no worries; I''ve bought two Gucci clutches, a pair of black Weitzman peeptoed pumps and a gemstone ring here already. And I haven''t even gotten to Beverly Hillls yet!

cheers--Sharon

beau13

Ideal_Rock
What the heck is HOLTS? Never heard of it, and I thought I have shopped every online store possible!
emangel.gif

Never Mind, got it Holt Renfrew..but I can't shop online, and there isn't a store near me! Ah well..going to the US in two weeks (saving my $$ for that trip), don't really like shopping there, HOWEVER if the price is right...

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Thought I''d pop into Holts and see if anything was left worth having...but alas nothing suited. But I did get some fabu, Fall 2008 Zanottii black pumps. They are the most comfy shoes I''ve worn. Also tried on fabu MiuMiu pewter peep toed heels and black Gucci MaryJanes. Think I''ll get them at the Fall preview.

How about you Lit-chick--are you planning on going to the Fall preview evening?

cheers--Sharon

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Hoping to hit the fall preview, but we''ll see. I have been crazy busy between work and home lately.

I napped a sweet Lida Baday dress, a lovely Theory trench, and a Theory tank. All very cute and ridiculous good deals. But no shoes for me - the selection is waning - I need fall.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results