shape
carat
color
clarity

Can you spot the 4 things wrong with this piano picture?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
God will give you a 2,000 carat D IF ACA if you can guess all 4.
(just kidding :liar:)

The pic is from some article about the most expensive cruise ship suites ...

Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 7.37.52 PM.png

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The entire piano seems to be flipped left to right (is the photo flipped?). The back leg seems uncentered. The stand to open the piano appears to be in the wrong place.

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
The top is opening to the wrong side. It should be facing the viewer of the photo.

Isn’t the part that opens usually a flatter piece of wood? It looks like it’s falling into the inside of the piano.

The piano seems to be missing its pedals.

There’s no music stand as far as I can see.

Last edited:

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The piano is near windows which makes for an unstable climate (damaging) and sun exposure (also damaging)?

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
The top is opening to the wrong side. It should be facing the viewer of the photo.

Isn’t the part that opens usually a flatter piece of wood? It looks like it’s falling into the inside of the piano.

The piano seems to be missing its pedals.

There’s no music stand as far as I can see.

adding: The lip that goes over width of the piano is way too tall and way too short

qubitasaurus

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Errr yeah I dont think that room makes sense. The shadows on the flowers and chairs seem to lean in slightly different directions to the piano and there's a reflection on the piano which looks consistent with a different window partitioning then what is actually in that room. Id just assume some nontrivial fraction of the room is an artists impression.

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Errr yeah I dont think that room makes sense. The shadows on the flowers and chairs seem to lean in slightly different directions to the piano and there's a reflection on the piano which looks consistent with a different window partitioning then what is actually in that room. Id just assume some nontrivial fraction of the room is an artists impression.

Wow, that’s very observant of you. Now that you’ve pointed those anomalies out, I can see them too.

qubitasaurus

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, that’s very observant of you. Now that you’ve pointed those anomalies out, I can see them too.

Thank you, but really I was more marveling at all the things you spotted that were odd about the piano. I have no idea what a grand piano should look like, I was surprised by the number of things which (in retrospect obviously) should have been there :lol-2:.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results