shape
carat
color
clarity

Can you help me ID this dress?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Carats

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE this dress but I have no idea who makes it. Does anyone know???

Carats

Shiny_Rock
Here's the file.

WeddingDress.png

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Is that the only picture that you have? Where did you find the picture as well?

Carats

Shiny_Rock
Another

WeddingDress2.png

Carats

Shiny_Rock
I found it on a wedding photographer''s public photogallery and I just thought it was such a pretty dress. No there are some more pics but I wanted to make sure it was a front angle and the lighting was okay to see.

Carats

Shiny_Rock
Anybody? Could it have been custom made?? It seems too sophisticated and well thought out to be custom made though...btw this was made two years ago if that helps anyone.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think more photos are needed. Maybe a shot of the entire gown would help.

Carats

Shiny_Rock
Another - the bottom is pretty plain and just fitted.

WeddingDress3.png

Carats

Shiny_Rock
Another

WeddingDress4.png

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
It looks similar to an older ramona kevesa dress however the detail on the top with the lace and beading is something I haven''t seen on that style before. I''m afraid I haven''t seen this dress. You could email the photographer who''s site you found it on and ask her if she would ask the bride for you.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Good find, House Cat!

Carats

Shiny_Rock
omg thank you SOO much!! Seriously, I never thought i''d find the designer of this gorgeous dress. Thanks a million.

I am surprised because i''ve done so much research and yet i''ve never heard of elizabeth fillmore; it makes me think that maybe i haven''t done as much research as I think I had. I''ve gone to all the bridal places in the area and haven''t found anything yet. I''m running out of time too. Maybe I need to look into more designers, like fillmore, and branch out because clearly there are ones I haven''t explored.

This dress is almost everything I want in a dress; its a little old but I still love it.

Carats

Shiny_Rock
EM1, beautiful find! Thanks for the link. I really appreciate all this advice. Any other designers that are similar to fillmore?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results