shape
carat
color
clarity

Can you guys help me refine my Idea!?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vipstyle

Rough_Rock
So, here''s the deal. Last year on her Bday we threw a great party which had a theme. It was a lingere party. We hired a DJ and closed down a lounge for our privacy. We had about 60 guests. That party turned out to be a big hit! OH I forgot to mention I had gotten her a stripper as a suprise and she loved it. This year we decided to throw another theme party but it''s going to be a Pimp & Hoe party. My GF loved the stripper so much last year that she insisted that I order her a stripper again this year. Well guess who the stripper is goning to be. ME! so here''s the thing: in the middle of the party should I tell my friends to blind fold her ( she''ll be expecting a stripper) and then come out as the stripper and start touching her and slip on the ring and then take off the blindfold? or should I get on one knee and have someone take off the blind fold after a couple of seconds of touching her and i''ll be holding the ring on one knee? but i''m worried that all the friends will start screaming before we get a chance to take the blindfold off and ruin the suprise. the other idea I had was to get a firefighter costume along with a helmet and put on glasses to disguise myself and come out and start dancing for her and then either take off the hat and get on a knee or slip it on while i''m dancing for her? So what do you creative geniuses think about my ideas and which one sounds the best? thanks for all of your thoughts in advance!!!
36.gif

Michael

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I don''t like the idea. But I also think I would hate having a stripper at any function that is in honor of me.

I just think of proposals to be soo sweet and romantical - the complete opposite end of the spectrum from strippers, Pimps and Hos.

If it were me, I''d probably ask my bf for a "re-do." BUT, I''m not your girlfriend, so she might really like it. My advice is to really think about what she wants as a proposal.

sslkrissi

Shiny_Rock
I think that it sounds like a cute idea. From your previous post, it seems that you guys are a wild and fun couple, so I think that a wild and fun proposal is a great idea. It''s definately not a typical engagement, but neither is throwing your GF wild birthday parties that involve strippers, so I say go for it. You know her better than anyone here does..... would she like it to happen in front of her friends, or would she prefer a more private proposal?

Btw, I like the second idea of disguising yourself as a fireman, and then getting down on one knee and popping the question!

Just think what a great engagement story that will make.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Who are you guys--Dave Navarro and Carmen Electra!!!???
emotion-20.gif
emwink.gif
LOL. You are cracking me up, dude! I think it''s a fun idea in theory, but is she the type of gal who will later want to tell that story to others (including children, grandchildren, etc)? If she wouldn''t mind that at all, and doesn''t expect anything on the conservative/romantic side, I say go for it. But if you think there''s ANY little part of her that would like for a marriage proposal to be a bit more, shall we say, "dignified" I think you should give your idea second thoughts.

To answer your question if you are hellbent on this idea: don''t just put the ring on her finger. Work it out so you are down on bended knee with ring in (open) box, ready to propose--and at this point cut out the **** music. Just please tell us you won''t be proposing in a marble holder. Please.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the firefighter costume.

pad3006

Shiny_Rock
Hi;
I think the fireman idea is really good, it will allow you to keep it a surprise until she actually sees you go down on one knee. That way she is still suprised but yet she still will have the fun of having a stripper. PLus finding a costume for it should be fairly easy too.
You both sound adventerous and fun so that fits in perfectly to how you both are. Good luck, I hope it all works out great for you.

Phil

Hansel

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/26/2006 3:54:42 PM
Author: JulieN
I like the firefighter costume.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....Hey man, you know her better than us. Seems like you have it under wraps. Are you prepared to be a stripper infront of 60 people though? I mean thats cool if you can do it, but do you want to... Maybe you can take her to a secluded room. Or say, "This stripper is going to do it in private" Send her blindfolded into the room and then do it that way? I dont that idea sorta ruins your idea.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results