shape
carat
color
clarity

CAN You BELIEVE THIS ????

liarudd

Shiny_Rock
So to give you a little background information: I already have my centerstone purchased (my bf let me help find this since I knew what I wanted)... and we had gone shopping for the setting...

I finally found the setting of my DREAMS and told the sales lady that I already had my diamond and the specs, color, size etc (obviously if she may be possibly setting it she needs to know)....

ANYWAYS

I took my two best friends to the store to look at the setting I knew it was the one I wanted but I wanted to show them since we were in the area.

I walked into the store and the sales lady recognized me right away. I thought that was really nice actually. Anyway...
First she turns and says OH your boyfriend hasn't been by (which I wasn't suprised since we decided to get it custom made) to which I responded "and if he was you would tell me?" Clearly I was a little annoyed because when he does go get the setting made I will not know "WHEN".

Fine, brushed it off, doesn't matter I knew I wasn't buying it there..... then as I am trying the setting on, she turns in front of my 2 friends and says OH so what size is the stone you have already ??? 1.25??? PRINCESS CUT?????

I tried looking her in the eye saying SHH but she just kept going on until I finally had to turn and say THEY DIDN'T KNOW!!!!!!!!

URGH!!!!!!!!!!! I guess nothing can be done, damage is done.......... Just wanted to get that off my chest! I feel better now!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Eek! That saleslady was way out of line. :nono:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm glad you're not going there anymore!! What a jerk!!

I remember when my jeweler said, "how are you two doing! I haven't seen you in so long!" and I felt my heart sink.. Knowing he hadn't been around.. Even though I knew he hadn't, it felt like a jab deeper!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results