shape
carat
color
clarity

Can we talk deer?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey stranger, good to hear from you! :wavey:

Thanks for the word on urine. :wink2: And thanks for letting me know about the EF. That was my next step since nothing else has worked.

I live in a residential area, but it is covered in deer. I have a mom and two kids that totally frequent all of the surrounding yards including mine, plus they hang out under a bushy tree in the corner of my neighbor's yard. I was watching them with binoculars the other morning as she laid on the ground and the kids were licking her. I guess grooming? So sweet. ::)

I know I have said this to you before, but Idaho is just SO beautiful. I am jealous.
Uhhuh.gif

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
You are very welcome. Not often you get to talk about urine in polite society without getting seriously hammered... :rolleyes:

With a nice camera and a lens with a little reach, I use a 70 - 300 mm lens, you can get some wall hanger shots when you get that perfect shot to come out the way you saw it in your mind when you clicked it. I got incredibly lucky this September in Stanley, Idaho when I got a Milky Way shot one evening and two wall hanger shots of Stanley Lake early the next morning. (Those were taken with an 18mm lens.) Although I saw some deer and one cow elk, those were later in the evening and no animal shots were taken.

It occurs to me that you may be able to plug in to your household power for a lot less than you can buy a Solar Power generator for your fence. We do not have a place to plug into power at the duck club so we had to buy a couple of Solar Power units.

It seems your whitetail deer are a little more comfortable around people than the mule deer I am used to. Both are beautiful, at least when they are not destroying the things we think they should not destroy.

Wink

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
You are very welcome. Not often you get to talk about urine in polite society without getting seriously hammered... :rolleyes:

With a nice camera and a lens with a little reach, I use a 70 - 300 mm lens, you can get some wall hanger shots when you get that perfect shot to come out the way you saw it in your mind when you clicked it. I got incredibly lucky this September in Stanley, Idaho when I got a Milky Way shot one evening and two wall hanger shots of Stanley Lake early the next morning. (Those were taken with an 18mm lens.) Although I saw some deer and one cow elk, those were later in the evening and no animal shots were taken.

It occurs to me that you may be able to plug in to your household power for a lot less than you can buy a Solar Power generator for your fence. We do not have a place to plug into power at the duck club so we had to buy a couple of Solar Power units.

It seems your whitetail deer are a little more comfortable around people than the mule deer I am used to. Both are beautiful, at least when they are not destroying the things we think they should not destroy.

Wink
:lol:

Sounds like you got some awesome shots! :sun:

Actually, there is a plug on the backside of the house where the trees are. However, it seems I will have to leave this up about 45 days. That being from the start of pre-rut to end of rut. More work for hubby to mow/deal with leaves. I'll let him decide. ::)

And yes, these guys are WAY too comfortable with people. :devil: But beautiful indeed. And fast. The kids were feeling frisky the other morning and were racing around the yards like there someone was after them. :lol: Amazingly fast, and fun to watch.

Take care Wink. And thanks again. :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results