shape
carat
color
clarity

Can someone help me find this?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Hi Guys! I''m trying to find a terry cloth towel dress with wide straps that is fitted above the chest but not on the chest. I saw one in a magazine a few years ago and I can''t find one anywhere. I think I''ve checked every website possible. I want to wear something like this while I am getting ready and I don''t want a robe or a strapless terry dress. I saw this one with wide straps and an elastic band above the chest. Can anyone find this?

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
almost. Minus the band at the top. I wish my scanner was working I would scan the photo that I saw of someone wearing the one I want. GRRR.. It would be like an elastic band at the top. Oh, and perferably in white.

Vancity

Shiny_Rock

dani13

Ideal_Rock
EM1, Have you looked on EBay? Search for "robe wrap." There are companies there that will personalize it for you (e.g. add straps/make it however you want). I remember alot of brides getting something like that from there. I got ready in a strapless (stretchy) summer dress that I could slip down over my hips, so I wouldnt mess up my hair and makeup once it was done.....

Good luck!!
1.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Ohhh...thanks Dani and Inanna! I am going to check out those places today. Why am I being so picky with this one item? No idea.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Try searching "towel wrap" or "sauna wrap."

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I have one just like what you described - just found it at a department store (Bergner''s). I also see a ton of them at Gordman''s. Target might have them right now, too, since the spring stuff is in.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results