shape
carat
color
clarity

Can someone help me find 2 matching gemstones?

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi! So i removed my diamonds from this setting and now I’m left with a lonely navy sapphire. I’m debating whether i want to sell the semi mount or just set a couple of inexpensive gemstones as the side stones. I’m thinking yellow citrines might look cute? But I’m open to suggestions! What do you am think would complement this navy sapphire and where can I get these stones? It used to hold .50 on each side so the stones would have to be in that size range. 37AE82B0-7E99-4A5D-933B-3FC39FBC1B42.jpeg

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Your sapphire looks so pretty! Does it have a shimmer of green from time to time? You could do dark opals, oooh or even praisiolite?

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your sapphire looks so pretty! Does it have a shimmer of green from time to time? You could do dark opals, oooh or even praisiolite?

Ty! It does! How did you know?

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Ty! It does! How did you know?

I zoomed WAAAAAAY in because I have old eyes and your stone is so gorgeous I wanted to really see it!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Do you like Labradorite? It would make for an Ombré effect, maybe? Just a thought

1593642502544.jpeg

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I zoomed WAAAAAAY in because I have old eyes and your stone is so gorgeous I wanted to really see it!

Awww! That’s so sweet. Tbh. I bought the stone years ago from my jeweler way before I knew about price scope and it never really grew on me. I’m really open to any sidestones as long as I know where to source them

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
One of the cheapest places to buy pairs of matching sized stones is Etsy (or for that matter Ebay as well), just put into a search whatever mm size you want 5mm or 6mm or whatever it is and the word "pair" and it should come up with a range of options from real stones through to man made pairs. If you want the search to be more specific type pair and the type of gemstones like sapphire and a colour like pink or yellow or whatever other type of stone you choose.

For example;

You might have a bit of mm wiggle room in the size depending upon if you set the stones higher or lower into the setting.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BAF28DEA-E5C7-4072-95CB-9A908CDD7D0B.jpeg

Reactions: caf

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I believe Peridots may work too, with their lime green tones.

DK :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results