shape
carat
color
clarity

Can I just Vent? ....EBAY!...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sorry, I just sometime need to vent, over the past few months, I''ve bought many items through ebay, but only had two incidence,,, first.. i bought a fun used coach bag... and I still gave the seller a Positive review... only I didn''t rave about them usually I do.. but this time, I only said item was OK and was not exactly as she stated (ok, subjectiviy is in the eye of the beholder... i guess) anyhow she then emails me back and said... what? only OK.. because I told her there were some stuff that was incorrect and I paid probably more than someone else would have... but I don''t want to just return with shipping cost and blah blah blah, you know the hassle of shipping and return and fees accrued. But she wrote me a long email back that she would have slightly compensated me back and whatever and that she was offended and not to email her back to explain myself (this was an email after I had posted my feedback. so whatever)

second... I just got some window sconces.. (I shop online like 99% of the time) anyhow,, item was broken, so I was like emailing the seller, and said is this a lost cause, I can''t use them, only one broke, and said it was due to poor packaging... (no bubble wrap whatsoever).... so anyhow just got this ALLL CAPS email stating that she was emailing me to resolve the problem but don''t assume it was her and that it could be broken in shipment... well if it wasn''t the packaging,,, it wouldn''t have broken... welll whatever,, i emailed back staitng i apologize for offending her with that remark,,, but whatever... sorry i just wanted to vent... sometime hubby just doesn''t understand.
29.gif

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
14.gif
Aw hun I''m sorry! I had that happen with wedding things I bought. The dumb B**P put EVERYTHING into ONE BOX...a very SMALL BOX...and I had boughten LOVE cereamic dishes...and they were all chipped. I mean she had EVERYTHING in this box, including metal XOXO and LOVE letters as well...and no packaging to speak of. I was horrified!
29.gif
32.gif

The best thing I can say is get insurence next time, that way you dont have to deal with the crappy seller again
15.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wrong thread...hehehe.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Wrong thread, T.
3.gif
2.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/22/2009 6:07:33 PM
Author: EBree
Wrong thread, T.
3.gif
2.gif

LOL, sorry, just realized!! I think that''s the first time I''ve done that...that''s what I get for typing and talking on the phone at the same time!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/22/2009 6:19:34 PM
Author: TravelingGal

Date: 4/22/2009 6:07:33 PM
Author: EBree
Wrong thread, T.
3.gif
2.gif

LOL, sorry, just realized!! I think that''s the first time I''ve done that...that''s what I get for typing and talking on the phone at the same time!
funnly lol...

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
well it was a small amount of $ but seriously.. sorry about yours... too
Date: 4/22/2009 5:55:55 PM
Author: redrose229
14.gif
Aw hun I''m sorry! I had that happen with wedding things I bought. The dumb B**P put EVERYTHING into ONE BOX...a very SMALL BOX...and I had boughten LOVE cereamic dishes...and they were all chipped. I mean she had EVERYTHING in this box, including metal XOXO and LOVE letters as well...and no packaging to speak of. I was horrified!
29.gif
32.gif

The best thing I can say is get insurence next time, that way you dont have to deal with the crappy seller again
15.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results