shape
carat
color
clarity

Can I get some job dust please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t been working for longer then I would like to admit but I applied for this job with the gov''t a few weeks ago and heard back today for a phone interview. I was in the cinema (not sure if this is a good/bad thing) so they are rescheduling for tommorow
23.gif
. This job would be awesome, something different to what I have done in the past, pretty good pay and great working conditions.

So if you could spare a little dust I would really appreciate it :).

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Heaps of dust for you Dee!!!
Sounds like a great oppurtunity.

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Much dust coming your way!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
thanks AJ and Adi I really appreciate it :)

AJ I think it would be, I feel stuck in a rut at the momment and this would be a good way to get out of it. The pay rate is very substantial increase from the last job I had and the lovely thing about working for the gov''t is a 9 day fornight - RDO''s every second week WHOOT WOO :).

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here ya go, an extra big sprinkle!
girls_49.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2009 5:00:35 AM
Author: Deelight
thanks AJ and Adi I really appreciate it :)

AJ I think it would be, I feel stuck in a rut at the momment and this would be a good way to get out of it. The pay rate is very substantial increase from the last job I had and the lovely thing about working for the gov''t is a 9 day fornight - RDO''s every second week WHOOT WOO :).
Sounds awesome sweety, I have always thought alot of govt jobs are the way to go - sweeet on the RDO''s !!

Dusting extra hard for you ********************
35.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Ellen :)

AJ That is the way I figure it, heck if the gov''t goes to crap then pretty well everyone will follow suit.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
*****************Dusting Deelight*********************[end]

35.gif
28.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Deelight, sending you lots and lots of dust!!!

sklingem

Brilliant_Rock
Major dust coming your way!!! *dust* *dust*

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Of course, Dee sweetie! Sending tons of dust your way!!!
36.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
TONS of dust headed your way!!!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Sending you much dust Dee!!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
***tons of dust blowing your way***

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Deelight sending dust and ( hopefully some rain we need it down in the South East) for you!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Thank you IWPO, Skippy, rob, gwennie, Amber, coati, tlh and kate, it means a lot to me :).

I have spent this morning preparing - by eating chocolate cake
9.gif
to give myself a ton of energy (I made cake at 1am last night) because I had the worst sleep imaginable and now I feel great guns. The interview is in 2hrs and 28minutes so I have ample more time to prepare
25.gif

kate Rain would be good just long as it isn't when I want to kill the weeds in the yard
7.gif
, everytime FI takes it out it rains and the weeds are getting out of control
32.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m too late to spend PS dust (but I am sending it anyway) so let me be the first to tell you I hope it went GREAT!!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Marcy Not to late hun :), still have just under 2hrs till it happens - now I am getting nervous LOL :) thanks for the dust I hope it does go great :D

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
Almost missed this!!

**************** Sending MORE dust!! *****************

Go get ''em, Dee! You''ll do marvellously!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Good luck sweetie!!!!!!! If you get all those RDOs you HAVE to come to Melbourne for a shopping trip
11.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Spark, I am starting to get a little nervous LOL but thats okay I am prepared as I ever will be :).

Honey OH I will be Melbourne shopping is so way better then QLD shopping :D, I also already have a approved from FI a special little *sparkly* project if all goes according to plan :D.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
32.gif
just finsihed my interview it took just over 11 minutes (I don''t know if this is good or not) OMG I was so nervous.

I should find out within 2wks if I have moved on to the second process, *fingers crossed*.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
good luck Deelight !
1.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 1:46:05 AM
32.gif
just finsihed my interview it took just over 11 minutes (I don''t know if this is good or not) OMG I was so nervous.

I should find out within 2wks if I have moved on to the second process, *fingers crossed*.
I''m sure you were, great, hon!! Congrats on getting it done!
36.gif
To me, this you''re now in the hardest part--the waiting just about kills me!
14.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Thanks DF :).

Gwen I hope so I am in ultra analyse mode at the momment, she did say in the end to make sure to check my email after a week because she would hate for me to miss out on the next stage, I hope that is a good sign
32.gif

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
I''m late to this but wanted to wish you lots of luck

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 3:40:39 AM
Thanks DF :).

Gwen I hope so I am in ultra analyse mode at the momment, she did say in the end to make sure to check my email after a week because she would hate for me to miss out on the next stage, I hope that is a good sign
32.gif
Does sound promising Dee - was it a difficult interview or were you just nervous..?

Fingers crossed for you for the next round..
5.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Softly :)

AJ It wasn''t difficult at all, I was just really nervous which is strange because I hardly ever am, especially when it comes to interviews. I didn''t think my application was the best and I got to the the phone stage, so hopefully again I did better then I thought I did.

ARGH I hate waiting

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Best of luck!Sending lots of dust!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Sending some waiting dust ... I know that waiting can be just the worst!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results