shape
carat
color
clarity

Can I ask for Job dust for DD?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/27/2009 7:37:57 PM
Author: Kaleigh
She got the JOB!!!!! Thanks for all the dust!!! Sad thing, is that she may turn it down. I know, I know crazy huh?? But she didn''t think she was going to get it. Interviewed with a Real Estate developer who is building a boutique Hotel in Philadelphia. Her real passion is real estate development.

I said call the guy who interviewed you at the Federal Reserve and see if you can do both. Giving him more time, and the real estate a bit less time. Worth a shot. The Federal reserve job pays the other one doesn''t.

I know the second job is her passion,but who says no to the Federal Reserve.... ??
3.gif

I am thrilled for her either way.

This dust really works!!!! Thanks to all that replied!!!
36.gif

kicken that she got it!
It would be awesome on her resume more so than the other job.
Eye on the future!!!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
WOW - how incredibly proud you must be!!!! Congratulations to your DD (and to her lovely mother)!!!!!!
9.gif

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so happy for her! Us Quakers are sort of brilliant ya know!

When she starts looking for her post college job let me know, you know I worked in real estate and I met a lot of people that I might have something for her.

What about your son, decision day is Friday, where is he going?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results