shape
carat
color
clarity

Can anyone tell me what color this diamond is?

Do you prefer a warmer colored diamond or a colorless/near colorless diamond?

• Warm is for me!

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Colorless is the way to go!

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • As long as it's sparkly, I love it!

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters

O_plz

Rough_Rock
My husband bought me this gorgeous 1.03 carat solitaire diamond ring. The seller said it is in the "O-P" color range..but I am not sure.She is a warmer stone, which i love and she does have some fluorescence..Green fluorescence (shows up teal in pictures but it is lime in person) 20210114_164143.jpg 20210114_163125.jpg 20210109_203946.jpg in the shape of an hourglass! Which i thought was pretty cool. My jeweler tested it with whatever the electric diamond tester is called (I know thermal testers can sometimes pick up on moissanite and call it a diamond)so I am 100% certain it is a genuine diamond but would love to know for sure the color grade..any help is greatly appreciated and I can post more pics if necessary!
Thanks,
O_plz

P.s
First time posting a thread, so if I do it wrong , let me know and I will try again. Thankyou!

O_plz

Rough_Rock
It is also set in 14k gold with gold prongs which may make the color misleading..but if anyone owns a o or p colored beauty, plz let me know if "flora" looks like your own gorgeous, warm diamond.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Im a fan of diamonds in the o-p range.
Its impossible to tell the color grade based on a picture and its in the range that one grade or more up or down is not a huge deal.
love and enjoy it.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
My husband bought me this gorgeous 1.03 carat solitaire diamond ring. The seller said it is in the "O-P" color range..but I am not sure.She is a warmer stone, which i love and she does have some fluorescence..Green fluorescence (shows up teal in pictures but it is lime in person) 20210114_164143.jpg 20210114_163125.jpg 20210109_203946.jpg in the shape of an hourglass! Which i thought was pretty cool. My jeweler tested it with whatever the electric diamond tester is called (I know thermal testers can sometimes pick up on moissanite and call it a diamond)so I am 100% certain it is a genuine diamond but would love to know for sure the color grade..any help is greatly appreciated and I can post more pics if necessary!
Thanks,
O_plz

P.s
First time posting a thread, so if I do it wrong , let me know and I will try again. Thankyou!

It's beautiful. I like warm diamonds very much. I like white ones too! :) I am also a sucker for a yellow gold solitaire!

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Such a great color in a beautiful diamond! Your husband dun good.
I have an ST that's more yellow than yours, I see brown in your diamond, which is such a nice tint, my favorite. Gosh, this is lovely. Thanks for posting!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! I also love the warm colors!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It’s beautiful. It looks like liquid gold. :kiss2:

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
I love it. Beautiful!

O_plz

Rough_Rock
Thankyou so much for everyone who responded
I do absolutely love it...I've noticed she looks different in different types of lighting..always beautiful.I have to agree, he did good! Lol Everything I wanted my e ring to be..my husband and I got married young, so needless to say we didn't have much money between us and definitely didn't have money to spend on a diamond! This was a gift for my bday♥️

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Old thread, I do wish to reply. mrs-b has responded to OP with her characteristic kindness and graciousness. I have been a humble recipient of this in the past and I am so impressed with how egalitarian her posts are. Above her superb taste, she is a model of what is admirable about this forum. Kindness and respect.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Old thread, I do wish to reply. mrs-b has responded to OP with her characteristic kindness and graciousness. I have been a humble recipient of this in the past and I am so impressed with how egalitarian her posts are. Above her superb taste, she is a model of what is admirable about this forum. Kindness and respect.

Oh gees, @Ibrakeforpossums - you sure know how to pick a girl up when she's feeling a tad low! Thank you for that lovely comment; your timing could not have been more perfect. And I thank you. <3

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results