shape
carat
color
clarity

can anyone help me narrow the search ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
I am wondering what diamentions of round brilliant I should seek in order to get it scored under 2. Any help would be great.Looking to get stone as close to 1.5 car as possible.. Thanks a million can hardly wait for your help on this one..

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
You know that scene in the Indiana Jones movie where the guys takes out a sword and brandishes it for 10 seconds, and then Indiana takes out a gun and just shoots him?

Just use this.

The HCA is specifically designed, (after the fact, perhaps), to do away with the search for pre-set combinations. One set of angles, will work nicely with another, not so good with a second set. The idea of favorites is actually unattractive to me.

Anyway, take the easy way, which HCA and the search by cut db encourages you to do.

Regards,

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Hi Scarleta. I would agree with RegularGuy - there are no pre-sets.

However, if you want some general search parameters to help you narrow it down, try:

Table: 53-58%
Depth: 58-62.3% (or 63%)

The folks here like crown angles between 34 & 35 degrees and pavilions angles just under 41 degrees. The girdle should not vary too much: Medium, Thin-Medium, Med-Sl Thick are all good.

Unfortunately, you just have to go through and plug in numbers to the HCA tool as you find diamonds. Hope this helps.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks it helps a lot.. Makes it easier to search now.. Many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results