shape
carat
color
clarity

Can anyone help me in LA???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jamesvacher

Rough_Rock
Hi, I was wondering if there is anoyone here who can help me propose to my girlfriend in LA. I am coming over there with her from England in a little over a week and I need some help!!
I want to do something like propose to her at sunset on one of the beaches over there, however right now, I don''t know which one, or where, or even what time would be good. Anyone have any advice?

I am also just looking to see if anyone lives in the LA area, whether they can arrange just to have a bottle of champaigne and some galsses just planted nicely in the sand, conviently when we arrive???? I would obvioulsy re-imburse you, and give you a nice tip?? Anyone able to make her dreams come true for me?

Cheers guys,

James, in England
wavey.gif

rhodelc

Rough_Rock
Hi James, I may be able to assist you. I'm in the Los Angeles area and there are plenty of beaches to choose from. e-mail me.

Lynn
1.gif

mome2em

Rough_Rock
Hi James,

I am a friend of Lynn's and we would be more than happy to help coordinate the proposal to your fiancee. Please email us and let us know the details.

Thanks,
Jen
twirl.gif
wavey.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results