shape
carat
color
clarity

Can anyone draw me a sketch?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
I have an idea in mind, based on an existing ring but I ahven''t seen my thought anywhere, can someone help me so I can get Carlos (my guy) an image to work with?

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
bump

sturkiej

Rough_Rock
Is this the type of Diamond pattern you are looking for???
Just a guess based on what you posted earlier.

R.jpg

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Close, how did you do that?

sturkiej

Rough_Rock
I have a degree in Engineering Design, I just doodled it up on the computer. I was just guessing!!

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Ahh . . .nice. So is there a way to make this visually look like jewelry and not just boxes? I'm so interested. Can this be done on any CAD program?

My first thread titled "Asscher and setting" shows my dream ring in it's original proportions but there is no way we can afford a 2.37 carat ceter stone so I need it scaled down to more realistic proportions for my budget. Also I was thinking of maybe doing cushion shape stones instead, it depends on which is more brilliant. I might even go with brilliant. I have some other changes but, could I copyright my ring when I'm done?

sturkiej

Rough_Rock
I didn't see your other thread can you send me a link to it or something?? It has a picture of the original ring?? I can take a look at it tommorrow and see what I can do, I am sure I can come up with something that looks like it.

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Here is the link to the thread:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/asscher-and-setting.5000/

If you get something similar looking I can guide you through changes. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!! If you PM me, I can give you my email address so you don't have to attach it here.

sturkiej

Rough_Rock
Here is a sketch of the ring in the pic, not sure exactly what changes you want made! Sorry if it is huge wasn't sure how big the file was.

asscher.jpg

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
You're the best thing ever! I'm so excited! I have to look at it for a while before I get back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results