shape
carat
color
clarity

Camera for diamond pics.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay... need a suggestion for a LOW COST (under 200 would be lovely, if possible) digital camera that will give me nice crisp photos of my jewelery. Particularly this bloody asscher. (It''s an asscher. I swear. It''s not a radiant. Appearances to the contrary in this picture).

THIS is the best my current digital had to offer. It makes my headache just looking at it.
23.gif

Gypsy%20Ring%201.JPG

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
imho the nikon 4600 is the best ring shooter period but it was just discontinued and is hard to find.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks belle. I want a tulip button. And some zoom. And dependibility. I posted over there too.
21.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/18/2006 12:35:29 AM
Author: strmrdr
imho the nikon 4600 is the best ring shooter period but it was just discontinued and is hard to find.
Ebay?

Hmm... off to search! Thanks strmrdr!

Usually I like research and digging. But with the job search I''m really at a place where with the camera I want someone to say "buy this, this, or this. They are all good and in your price range. From here on out it''s all you."

LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results