shape
carat
color
clarity

Cameo….

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
If my future daughter-in-law lived in another time, for example, it would be where tintype photos are still around because she wants a tintype photo done of her and my son. The other day she went to the pawn shop with me so I could figure out what I may want for Christmas. (I choose, my dear husband purchases.). She saw some old cameos they had and made a comment about how she liked them. So yesterday I had the day off and put this one (combination pendant/pin) on layaway for her. I think it’s beautiful. I think she’s beautiful too. 23746DF9-9458-4D62-918C-137ECE1FC8F2.jpeg D79D962D-B090-4F3A-AB06-9C9A2F7FC691.jpeg

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful cameo, and really lovely photo of your son and future DIL -- how wonderful you all get along so well and appreciate each other -- the greatest gift of all, yeah?!

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
Cameos are so neat!! They're so classic and elegant, which it sounds like she is too :)

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful cameo, and really lovely photo of your son and future DIL -- how wonderful you all get along so well and appreciate each other -- the greatest gift of all, yeah?!
Yes ma’am! She is a true blessing to me and I let her know it every chance I get.

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Cameos are so neat!! They're so classic and elegant, which it sounds like she is too :)
She is a very simple girl with a natural beauty. She works with mental health patients and persons with addictions. She is so giving and her desire is to help others. I feel like I won the lottery. She can wear the cameo as a pendant for something old when they marry next June, or she can pin it to her bouquet for “something old.”

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful, thoughtful present and what a lovely relationship you have.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a sweet gesture!
She will love the cameo.

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful, thoughtful present and what a lovely relationship you have.

I just really do love that young lady. No other way to say it. Just a lot of love there.

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a sweet gesture!
She will love the cameo.

I hope she does. When it comes my time, I have already told my son he gets to decide who all gets my jewelry. I have a few special bequests and he knows. I hope it’s a long way off but I let Riley and Gabby know how I want things.

ariftajru

Rough_Rock
hi!
nice post - hope you enjoy it- Best wish for you-

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah they look so happy, that’s wonderful. The cameo is lovely too, a very thoughtful gift, I’m sure she will love it.

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ah they look so happy, that’s wonderful. The cameo is lovely too, a very thoughtful gift, I’m sure she will love it.

I think it's pretty great too. What kind of chain do you think will "go" with it? (It's a fairly large cameo.) I'm open to recommendations.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmm something with good weighty links. You could try to find a watch chain but it might be a hunt to find one the length you’re looking for.

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hmmm something with good weighty links. You could try to find a watch chain but it might be a hunt to find one the length you’re looking for.

For sure, it's going to have to have some substance to it, or it won't look right.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
What a loving gesture. Wishing you and them all the happiness!

If they are interested in tin type photography, there are a few places and artists who produce them. One is the Penumbra Foundation in NYC. They have a portrait studio and its a really fun process. Here's the info in case you are interested:

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a loving gesture. Wishing you and them all the happiness!

If they are interested in tin type photography, there are a few places and artists who produce them. One is the Penumbra Foundation in NYC. They have a portrait studio and its a really fun process. Here's the info in case you are interested:

Thank you! VERY interested!!!!!

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
A friend of a friend also has a tintype studio in Beacon, NY. I keep thinking of booking a session with DH.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results