shape
carat
color
clarity

Calm, cool and... waiting...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

IrishEyes08

Rough_Rock
Hey Ladies,

I don''t have any new revelations to report, just thought I''d check in and see how the LIW''s are doing. I posted last time that I know BF has been speaking to a jeweler about a ring. That was 2 weeks ago. No new developments, I''d imagine it may take a bit of time to find the right stone and have it set, etc. So, I continue to wait.

I am pretty sure it will be sometimes this Spring, although available weekends are starting to fill up. I guess it could be a week day, but for some reason I always envisioned a weekend so that we would have ample time to enjoy the engagement before diving back into work. Maybe I''m wrong?

How are you girls feeling lately about the LIW situation?

ringless

Shiny_Rock
I also would love a weekend proposal! Could you imagine coming back to work on Monday morning with a new sparkler on your finger!
emwink.gif

My situation, I can "feel" that it's soon, but how soon I have no idea. I hear you on the weekends filling up. I honestly am so ready for it, that it could happen on the worst day ever, and It would still be memorable and special and I would just be so happy! I can't wait!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I'm getting more anxious as more time passes. We hit a bump in the road with the original setting and ring, however, we ordered a beautiful expert selection princess cut diamond from whiteflash with the setting for $7 more than our original setting and diamond. Now that I know the ring will be coming soon, I'm even more anxious!!!! I'm really trying not to think about it at all. I picked the stone and setting, and now it's his turn to be creative!
1.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
If he is doing custom work.. that can take awhile...
Plus, you never know what is up your FF''s sleave... just because weekends are booking up, doesn''t mean he isn''t thinking about it... but then again... anything goes when you''re not behind the wheel.

Rx: go buy some sexy undies, and go buck wild one "busy" weekend... or even... GASP... on a schoolnight!
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results