shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Woobug! Question about your sapphire ring :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jennalyns

Shiny_Rock
Woobug, I found your sapphire ring from Facets on here, I LOOOOOOVE your ring!!! It is so gorgeous on you.
30.gif
30.gif
This is exactly what I want so I was curious how wide yours is. How many mm''s are the stones? I have been looking at all sapphire bands, and have finally decided on this setting (but only half eternity because I''m clumsy
25.gif
). What is your ring size? Do you find the shared-prong comfortable, and have you had any problems with it? You have so many pretty rings, and all your sapphires are some of the prettiest I''ve seen on here.
36.gif
Thanks in advance!

woobugsapphirewow.jpg

jennalyns

Shiny_Rock
*bump*

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO So sorry for the delay. I have been down with pnemonia... ick! Ok here is the deal. I bought the ring from Signed Pieces and loved it but it was way to big. I tried everything to get it to work and it was so uncomfortable that I had to send it back. I ask if they could make one in my size and due to the fact that it was a clearance item I would have to pay double for a new one ;( I loved the prong shared ring but make sure you get it in your size... If it is too big it is really uncomfortable. ;( I think it was a total of almost 2ct. It was stunning and I would highly recommend the ring. They sent me a maternity one to compare and it looked almost the same sooooo maybe you could go that route. I ended up buying a sapphire setting for my 1.10ct rb instead. I am really happy with it. I would recommend the ring but encourage you to get your size (even a little small).... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD LUCK :)

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that ring! I just wanted to say, Woobug, that you sound like the happiest, most cheerful person!
3.gif

jennalyns

Shiny_Rock
Yeay!!!! Thank you Woobug!!!!! I''m sorry to hear you''ve been sick, I hope you feel much better soon. Your experience helps a lot. I had been considering the full-eternity maternity band, but going a size bigger than normal because it can''t be resized, but your comments helped me decide that 1/2 eternity is the way to go so I can just get it in my current size and not worry if I have to resize later. By uncomfortable you mean prongs scratching the sides of your fingers, right? The ring looked gorgeous on you, sorry to hear you had to return it, but I love your other sapphire setting too.
36.gif
I really like that SP has a good return policy, I called Isaac the other night and he told me even if I ordered something semi-custom made, I could return it for 30 days for any reason, that definitely cemented my decision to buy from them because that means they stand behind their products, y''know? I''ll be ordering in the next few days, it''ll take about 3-4 weeks, I can''t wait!! Thanks again!!!!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Woooo I am so excited for you... :) Please post pictures. I think the half enternity is definately the way to go... I have one in diamonds I love it :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Good luck

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woooo,

How are you feeling? I am getting over pneumonia too. Nasty stuff. I still have the cough.

Linda

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Linda W.... You poor thing. I have been terribly sick. This hit me like a brick ;( Having a hard time getting over it! How are you feeling? The doctor said this is nasty stuff. Thanks for checking on me
emteeth.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Woo,

I still feel sick from it. Still feel weak and not eating well. The cough is driving me nuts from it. I hope you feel better soon. Thinking of you.

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results