shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Smurfysmiles!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Winslet

Shiny_Rock
Hi Smurfy! If you don''t mind, my FI and I are very interested in stealing your save-the-date idea
4.gif
I found the website you used from another post, but I still have a few questions on how you actually designed yours. I mostly would like to know what you wrote in each of the spaces, what options worked or didn''t work while you were filling out the order, and if you have any other suggestions. My FI is just crazy about them, which makes me totally ecstatic because he can be really picky about details sometimes
20.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Lol go for it!

I''ll find the details for you by tomorrow, we''re gonna start playing a game now :) and having some drinkies to celebrate my awesome interview :)

Winslet

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Smurfy, congrats on your awesome interview! Enjoy your games and drinkies tonight and keep us posted on the job
9.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a photo of our finished std cards
for the row letter we picked R because it is the first letter of both of our last names
we did general admissions and all ages because we dont have an age limit
lower left is our date
and we did 0.00 for the ticket price because we obviously arent going to charge people to come lol
we did seat 8 because it was just the first number we picked lol
hope this helps

mrandmrssmurfystdcard.jpg

Winslet

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, thank you, thank you! The image and explanation you posted is soooo helpful! I wasn''t sure if some of the items would fill in automatically or if we needed to type them in. Thank you for the inspiration, I''ll keep you posted on the final product
9.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
i cant wait to see what yours look like winslet :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results