carat
color
clarity

Calling SimplySplendid

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi there,

I'm going to Canary on Friday about lunchtime to see Bonne to collect my earrings and eternity ring. Would you happen to have any free time and if so, would you like to meet there for a quick coffee?

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Phoenix!

I just returned from Guangzhou and I have a lot to complete in the office so I will have to give it a miss. Would have loved to visit Canary. Please take pictures of what you get and post them and let me know if you have any new projects from tomorrow's visit! Have loads of fun!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, that's too bad! :blackeye: I totally understand though. Perhaps we should've met last Friday instead. Well, let's try and meet up sooner than later.

I happened to have some free time this afternoon (appt that didn't happen), so I went to Canary instead :naughty: to pick up my eternity ring and the two pairs of earrings. Will post pics soon.

Am trying to decide whether to set my SS white, golden and Tahitian pearls that I bought in SH. I *still* haven't done anything with them. Saw some really pretty Tahitian pearl jackets with tiny diamonds and tinier milgrain!! :love: Am seriously considering getting something similar done for mine! :cheeky:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results