shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Shay37...Question for you...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Hi Shay!

I''ve admired your whiteflash halo for a long time and I love how you paired it with your original yellow gold wedding band. I was just wondering if you still wear it this way or if you ended up getting the matching band...

Inquiring minds want to know!
emteeth.gif

Thanks!

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Oops - meant to attach a picture of your beauties...

Shaysring.jpg

peachy

Shiny_Rock
***Bump for Shay***

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Peachy, I''m sorry. I didn''t see this. It''s funny you should ask. I still want the matching bands REALLY bad. However, I am content to wait for my 10th anny for them. For a while, I wore the ring alone. I have decided that I really like it with the gold band. I''m a lover of two-tone stuff anyway. My skin tones do not favor one color over another. (yay more choices for me.)

So within the last month or so I have once again started wearing it with the wb. HTH

shay

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Love it, Shay. I had read you were hoping for the matching band(s) but I''m happy to hear that you''ve gone back to wearing it with your yg wedding band while you wait for your 10th. I think it looks smashing and unique!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, Peachy. I''m glad to hear I''m not the only one who thinks it looks cool.
9.gif

shay

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Peachy, my other thought (I've got to stop thinking
20.gif
) is to have WF take my band (don't know if it's possible or not) and burnish set some ACA melee in it on one side ala the Champaigne setting. Just a random thing, no real pattern. Not even sure if it's do-able. Just a thought. Then I just get one matching band and wear it on the back side of the gold band so that the yg is flanked by plat. and is sprinkled with melee. What do ya think, girls? yes, no?

Edited to finish the idea.

shay

peachy

Shiny_Rock
That's an interesting idea! I'm trying to visualize it... Hmmm. Well, I know I like it just the way it is!

ETA: I wonder if the melee in the gold band would be too much? I think it would look lovely with the one matching band flanking the back of the gold band...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results