shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling San DiegoPSers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Hi All,

How does a Saturday San Diagan PS-Get-Together sound ? Please reply with your thoughts and we can arrange a time and a cool place to meet up and talk diamonds!!! Thanks!!!!
35.gif

:)

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Awhhhh I want to come!!! I WANT TO COME!!! Your city is my dream city. I heart San Diego!!! I love it sooo much I cry when we land...watching Lindberg get closer is such a wonderful sight!! We vacation there. In our minds eye...we really live there 24/7/365 (in reality it is more like 10 days every 4 years). San Diego is our home. Unfortunately my address is about 5 states away. So for my sake...Please...

Don''t meet at the promenade of the Del, or the Corvette Diner, or La Jolla Coves to watch the seals...or even Balboa park...and not at the wild animal park...or on Mount Soledad....and don''t meet to take a cruise in the bay...don''t even think of a gathering in Old Town...or a ride on the Trolley, or even the coaster.

Don''t eat a fish taco, or a latte at sunset, or avocado sandwich on the strand, don''t order a shrimp cocktail at the Del, or a double at Moo Time Creamery. Don''t chew the bubble gum they give you at the Corvette Diner after the grilled eggplant sandwich.

And don''t mention the vivid colors of the bougainvillea and portulaca, or the abundance of the bird of paradise, or the smell of the ocean, or the cool coastal breeze. Or the way the warmth of the sun kisses your face while on the pier, or the sand massage your toes get while walking on the beach.

Please tell me you are meeting a some dirty skanky truck stop or some old abandoned warehouse-with no hope of an ocean view. And that you are bringing bologna sandwiches on 5 day old stale bread and old cold coffee.

Just get together...talk shop and then part. Get it over with already. But don''t come back here and taunt me. Please. It is the only decent, humane thing to do.

DKS

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I guess you really really like San Diego....... Sorry you can not join us this time, I really wish you can!!!

Date: 6/4/2007 3:47:10 AM
Author: door knob solitaire
Awhhhh I want to come!!! I WANT TO COME!!! Your city is my dream city. I heart San Diego!!! I love it sooo much I cry when we land...watching Lindberg get closer is such a wonderful sight!! We vacation there. In our minds eye...we really live there 24/7/365 (in reality it is more like 10 days every 4 years). San Diego is our home. Unfortunately my address is about 5 states away. So for my sake...Please...

Don''t meet at the promenade of the Del, or the Corvette Diner, or La Jolla Coves to watch the seals...or even Balboa park...and not at the wild animal park...or on Mount Soledad....and don''t meet to take a cruise in the bay...don''t even think of a gathering in Old Town...or a ride on the Trolley, or even the coaster.

Don''t eat a fish taco, or a latte at sunset, or avocado sandwich on the strand, don''t order a shrimp cocktail at the Del, or a double at Moo Time Creamery. Don''t chew the bubble gum they give you at the Corvette Diner after the grilled eggplant sandwich.

And don''t mention the vivid colors of the bougainvillea and portulaca, or the abundance of the bird of paradise, or the smell of the ocean, or the cool coastal breeze. Or the way the warmth of the sun kisses your face while on the pier, or the sand massage your toes get while walking on the beach.

Please tell me you are meeting a some dirty skanky truck stop or some old abandoned warehouse-with no hope of an ocean view. And that you are bringing bologna sandwiches on 5 day old stale bread and old cold coffee.

Just get together...talk shop and then part. Get it over with already. But don''t come back here and taunt me. Please. It is the only decent, humane thing to do.

DKS
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Of course! July will be fine for me as well! Will keep in touch and continue to "recruit" SD PSers until then!!!

Date: 6/4/2007 1:42:08 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
That would be so lovely!!!

I won''t be back in California until the 23rd.. and need to get my son settled in his *new home* (YAY ME!). So what about after the 4th?

hikerchick

Brilliant_Rock
DKS,

That is one of the funniest posts I have read in a while and now you have me wanting to visit SD.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
DKS, that post was hysterical. I''m in as long as we (DH and I) don''t have plans on whatever day gets selected.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results