shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Researcher

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LAD

Rough_Rock
Hi. I just got my first princess this week and its gorgeous. The only thing I wish it was ia bigger one, so I''m saving up and maybe will get a larger stone in a year or so. My question for you is did you get your princess from the whiteflash aca princess line, expert princess or just from their other princesses? I always drool over your ring so just thought I''d ask. Thanks

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/5/2009 9:06:17 PM
Author:LAD
Hi. I just got my first princess this week and its gorgeous. The only thing I wish it was ia bigger one, so I''m saving up and maybe will get a larger stone in a year or so. My question for you is did you get your princess from the whiteflash aca princess line, expert princess or just from their other princesses? I always drool over your ring so just thought I''d ask. Thanks
She hasn''t posted here in a long time. If you do a search you will find what she bought from WF. I agree her stone is one of the prettiest princess cuts I have seen on here. Am thinking it was an ACA, but best to do a search to be sure.

Please post some pics of your''s we''d love to see it.
1.gif

LAD

Rough_Rock
Kaleigh the thread where my ring pics are is called I got my princess. I feel guilty because I already want a bigger one, but its just so pretty, it makes you want more of it. I have time to shop since I have to save up anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results