shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Punchie...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I saw your new avatar, do you have new pictures of the princess westie? PLEASE PLEASE post them!!!

Greg and I were joking around the other night about how some of the diamonds on here and what they cost, I said someone''s ring on here was probably about $80k and we were like WOW that''s like 80+ Portias...can you imagine having 80 Portias in the house, and then we were spinning a yarn about how they''d take up the office and guest bedroom and we''d go through like 10 lbs of kibble a day etc.
5.gif

Anyway, while we won''t be getting another 79 Westies anytime soon...I wanna live vicariously through yours!!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Mara! LOL @ 80 Portias...can you imagine! We recently took Mol to this uber-pampering doggie spa the day before we got her spayed, as DH said it was her calm before the storm! They are low res, I apologize for that, let me post one and see if it looks ok. It was amazing how two days after surgery she was trying to run and jump around...if we had major abdominal surgery we would be in bed for days! weeks! She is doing well and is SO much fun, the older she gets the more fun she is! I cant wait til she stops growing so I can buy her clothes and a blinged out collar...LOL. Although DH refuses to walk her with pink rhinestones on...Im so grateful for her and there is nothing like when I come home from work and she gets so excited to see me. Or like this morning, we have a little space between the bed and my nightstand. I was sleeping facing the nightstand when all of a sudden I smelled puppy breath. I looked up and she was in the little space between the bed and nightstand, standing on her hind legs with her face and front paws plunked down on the bed next to my pillow, staring at me. I scooped her up and she curled up next to me and slept snuggled up next to me for the next hour. It was great.

lets see how these look.

MollyBefore1.gif

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Heres one after her grooming, that first one she was so scruffy. They put a shamrock scarf on her and she was so soft. And then DH tries to get all creative with the background...LOL

MollyAfter1.gif

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
:)

mooliagoolia22.JPG

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
this dog loves belly rubs!

MollyAfter6.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG what a darling!!! I WANT HER!!

too cute about the story with the nightstand and her looking up on the bed, Portia jumps right onto the bed and runs over to you (whoever is sleeping) and basically sticks her nose right to your mouth and sniffs heavily, it's sooo funny because you are jolted out of bed by this cold nose sniffing your mouth. I always say it must mean we have bad morning breath!!

That picture of her looking like she is smiling is too cute, I actually think I have one of P doing that !I will have to check and see...

ETA: Portia was up and running the DAY AFTER her surgery, can you believe it? They told us to not let her run or jump for a week. I was like hello she is a DOG, how do you prevent that short of putting her in a crate. Well true to form the next morning she ran down the stairs and then was jumping on and off the couch all day long. I figured well if it doesn't hurt her then I'm not going to freak out, and she was fine. She healed up very quickly on the outside, though it took a few months to entirely heal up completely, and the stitches dissolved.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
here is the one i was thinking of...this picture cracks me up because she was just yawning but it looks like she is hamming it up!! pictures are priceless!!! i think she was about 12 or 13 weeks here...her fur looked the same as molly's does, it was thinner and finer.

please post more when you have them. i saw a westie at the park today during my walk, her name was sophie and she was SO cute, she got up on my leg and started trying to nibble on my sweatshirt cuff, it was cracking me up! so friendly.

portia smile.jpg

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
OMG Portia is SUCH a HAM! She was my inspiration to look into Westies and get lil Molster!!! She is so darling in all the pics you post of her (esp wearing your gorgeous bling!)

I know exactly what you mean about trying to keep them still after surgery...she is a PUPPY, how on earth I am gonna do THAT? LOL. She is going in for a follow up tomorrow so I hope all will be ok. I will post if we get around to taking more pics. Im in the market for a rhinestone collar for her, I dont know if she will grow much more but I dont care Im so getting one and making DH walk her in it...:)

BTW--- I keep reading about this upgrade you have in store but I cant find any threads specifically about it...girl do share! Im craving details!!!

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
PunchNPie75 & Mara, as usual your dogs are so incredibly cute! I love all the pictures, particularly the one labeled: MollyAfter1 (Also, but it might have been another thread, the pics of Portia in a pink sweater were so fun!)
Last week DH and I had a long day with his elderly aunt, which even when it goes well is always a bit stressful. On the way home, there is a store called "Puppies", and I said why don''t we stop in? There are so many adorable little puppies, and I must admit one of the cutest that day was a Yorkie, but still I love Westies and luckily they did have one. She was so cute, and they let you take them out and play with them so we played with her for a little while. Still not in a position to get a dog yet, but it was fun, if only for 5 minutes, to dream...
1.gif
Someday....

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/21/2006 9:07:03 PM
Author: Mara
here is the one i was thinking of...this picture cracks me up because she was just yawning but it looks like she is hamming it up!! pictures are priceless!!! i think she was about 12 or 13 weeks here...her fur looked the same as molly''s does, it was thinner and finer.

please post more when you have them. i saw a westie at the park today during my walk, her name was sophie and she was SO cute, she got up on my leg and started trying to nibble on my sweatshirt cuff, it was cracking me up! so friendly.
This shot is priceless.
1.gif

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
MARA! I thought I would resurrect this thread for you since I owed you some pics in return for joining the weekly workout thread! Got some new pics of the Mollster from her graduation from beginner puppy training class.

I thought I would post this one first so you could see her NEW "DIAMOND" collar! We got it for her the other day, its 4 rows of Swarovski crystals and sparkles like mad! She has gotten raves about it. At first DH was like, Oh heck no, I am not walkint this dog with bling on. NOW, he wants to get her a matching "DIAMOND" harness! He had totally been swept away by the sparkle. Now only if I can get him swept away by bling for ME in the form of 3 carats! LOL

Enjoy!

molforps6.JPG

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Here she is demonstrating "High Five" for the class :) She usually does it only with one paw like a real high 5 but i couldnt capture it on camera, so i got her doing a double high 5 :)

molforps1.JPG

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Just chillin after eating a ton of carob coated dog cookies and sprinkled biscuits the trainer was indulging them with

molforps2.JPG

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
close up

molforps3.JPG

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Snuggling with "daddy"

molforps4.JPG

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
DH and Mol working on the heel command.

molforps5.JPG

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
NEW PICTURES!!!
30.gif
Thanks for adding them, love them! That diamond collar is priceless, where did you get it??? That''s perfect for the days when she has to play dress up...ehheee. And love that picture of her doing the high 5...SO CUTE.

We just played a round of ''attack the motorized hummer'' with Portia... our friend has a motorized hummer remote control car he brought over one night and we appropriated it and have had it for over a year now...anyway Portia LOVES to attack it ...she gets SO crazy and bites the wheels and shakes while she barks. Then after she has to immediately have a nap. It''s so funny.

Gotta love them...such priceless entertainment! Love the new pictures! how is the training going? Teaching new tricks is soo much fun!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results