shape
carat
color
clarity

calling photoshop buffs for some help on a ring design

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey all, I could use a little help on my wedding band project. I debating between two styles and I''d like to *see* what one would look like on my hand.

Attached is a picture of DeeJay''s beautiful eternity band on a size 4.5 hand with 35 pointer diamonds.
Could one of you make the same image, but with 10 pointer diamonds?

Thank you guys so much! DeeJay, I hope you don''t mind me using your picture. It''s such a beautiful ring.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here is the picture of 35 pointers on DeeJay''s hand.

DJeternityring.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kcoursolle - you're welcome to my pictures. Any way I can help in the pursuit of bling in fine with me!

(Maybe someone can photoshop out that ugly freckly on my middle finger while they're at it, LOL!)

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL! Thanks for letting me use them DeeJay.

David_Lundahl

Rough_Rock
Sorry for messing up your beautiful hand DeeJay, but this is the best I can do

DJeternityring-200112.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful hand - LOL David, those crooked fingers are the result of several years of high school volleyball!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Hope this is better on the freckle.

DJeternityring_gone.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Swingirl - you''re a doll! Now that we''re on a roll, I have a few other blemishes I''d like some help with!
2.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
KC,

why not see if you can get diamondseeker to post a picture of her band of 10 pointers? She wears a 5.5 I think????

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/25/2006 8:20:35 PM
Author: David_Lundahl
Sorry for messing up your beautiful hand DeeJay, but this is the best I can do

Thank you David! They look bigger than I expected for 10 pointers, great!! I was worried they would look really small.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/25/2006 8:43:22 PM
Author: Dee*Jay
Swingirl - you''re a doll! Now that we''re on a roll, I have a few other blemishes I''d like some help with!
2.gif

nice work swingirl! Can you take a couple of inches of my waist too?

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/25/2006 9:01:54 PM
Author: mrssalvo
KC,

why not see if you can get diamondseeker to post a picture of her band of 10 pointers? She wears a 5.5 I think????

This is a good idea, I wonder if you already has some handshots. I''ll look, be back in a sec.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here is a picture of diamondseeker''s 10 pointer 7-stone memoire band. It''s very pretty and definitely looks substantial on her hand! Any idea how much bigger it would look on a 4.5 hand? I''m having a hard time deciding how much bling I want.

ds_10pointband5.5.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I tried on a 10 point band at my local jewelers and I really love the size. The stones were big enough to wear solo on my left hand but also paired nicely with the e-ring I was looking at.

Are you wearing this as a stand alone band or with and e-ring?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, good! I''m glad you found one...I was thinking as I was reading the thread, oh, I have a band of 10 pointers! I should have known mrss would remember that!

This ring was supposed to be 5 3/8, but it is either 5 or maybe 5 1/4 at the most. I like my rings a little loose, and I wanted them closer to 5 1/2, but my jeweler insisted they''d fall off if I got 5 1/2. But Memoire sized it smaller than the e-ring, and I want it sized up to 5 3/8 when I get a chance. (My jeweler was right, though. Now that it has turned cold, both rings are much looser.) If you need another picture, I can try to get a better one with just the band maybe tomorrow night or Friday.

I love the 10 point size. Actually, these are almost 11..the band is .75 and 7 stones.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/25/2006 9:57:27 PM
Author: mrssalvo
I tried on a 10 point band at my local jewelers and I really love the size. The stones were big enough to wear solo on my left hand but also paired nicely with the e-ring I was looking at.

Are you wearing this as a stand alone band or with and e-ring?
It''s going to be a stand alone ring. My e-ring is a split shank and that will be on my right hand and the band will be on my left. I will probably often wear just the band.

I''m debating between an eternity band with smaller stones and a 5-6 stone ring will bigger stones...I''m not sure what I want...I just need to think about it for a while longer.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/25/2006 9:46:18 PM
Author: kcoursolle
Date: 10/25/2006 8:43:22 PM

Author: Dee*Jay

2.gif

nice work swingirl! Can you take a couple of inches of my waist too?
Ha! I better stick to freckles and hairy knuckles!

The rings are all beautiful. I''m thinking of a 5 stone for myself. Can the side stones be felt by the fingers next to the ring finger?

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/26/2006 12:21:59 AM
Author: Pricescope
Here - curlygirl''s 10 pointers on her 4 size finger kcoursolle
35.gif
It''s beautiful, thanks for the link!! It looks lovely on her hand.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results