shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Ms. Goggles!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Ms. Goggles!
Just wanted to say thanks! I''ve been working with Caroline from Easy Escapes and she''s been so great! I''m pretty close to booking our honeymoon. We''ve been going back and forth for a couple weeks. She gave me 9 different itineraries from Hawaii to Greece to Fiji to Cook Islands to French Polynesia and now we are fine tuning one of them to customize it perfectly. I''m so excited! She''s fantastic and amazingly patient!!

Thanks again for pointing me in her direction!!

Ms.Goggles

Shiny_Rock
36.gif
Yay!
36.gif
I''m so excited that you''re working with her! Isn''t she amazing? Patience...seriously, she''s got it covered. I have been absolutely thrilled with her.

Ok, so you can''t leave me hanging though!!!! What did you decide? Place? Resorts!? Share! Share!
2.gif

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
well, nothing is set in stone just yet...still working out some kinks but right now it looks like it''s 2 nights in tahiti (manava suites), 3 nights in moorea (either the moorea pearl resort or the hilton) and 5 nights in bora bora (either the sofitel or the bora bora pearl). i absolutely can''t wait!!! the trip sounds great and i never could''ve planned it without a travel agent. tahiti looks beautiful, moorea looks amazing, and bora bora....i just don''t have words. FI is really excited too. We went back and forth between this and Greece (and the itinerary for that trip was AMAZING too...I''ll have to do that for an anniversary or something. it was really tempting). This just seemed more once in a lifetime. I am so excited for the over-water bungalow!

she''s seriously so great to work with! you are going to fiji right? we actually priced that out too but it came up slightly more $$ so we went in this direction. which resorts in fiji are you going with? the two she sent us looked amazing. seriously. paradise.

have you ever talked to her on the phone? we''ve been doing all of our communication by email but maybe I should speak to her before committing and booking.

Ms.Goggles

Shiny_Rock
Ohhhhh, marlie! I''m so glad you were able to make French Polynesia work for you! That was pretty much my dream honeymoon as well, but the pricing for the schedule we needed was just too much. It''s funny that Fiji was more for you guys! We are going just a few weeks before you! (6.29-7.13) The resorts you''ve chosen are GORGEOUS. My friend *loved* the Pearl resorts. I was also totally set on Hilton Moorea- it''s supposed to have some amazing snorkeling. PLEASE take pictures for me! I definitely want to go for an anniversary sometime, along with Greece! :) I''ve always loved to plan my own trips, but Caroline is just so great that I really think we''ll be using her for all of our more involved trips. Have you checked out her blog at all? She has TONS of pictures from her French Polynesia trips as well as all her other fabulous vacations...I wish I had her job!

The resorts we''ve chosen for Fiji are Royal Davui and Likuliku. We''re actually doing a "weddingmoon," so we''re spending 7 nights at Royal Davui and doing the wedding there (just the two of us) and then spending 5 nights at Likuliku (3 in the deluxe beachfront room and the last 2 in an overwater.) I''m really excited; just hoping the tides won''t ruin the overwater experience. Just thinking about those overwaters in Bora Bora makes me drool all over my keyboard....
18.gif

I''ve only spoken to Caroline once on the phone- it was really brief. I spoke with some other agents on the phone. before choosing her as our agent, but I''ve learned that I prefer email so I can compare and have everything in writing and she was really quick to get back to me. It definitely wouldn''t hurt to get her on the phone just to double check everything!

I''m so glad you paged me! Really, keep me updated. I''ll be looking forward to hearing after you''ve booked and seeing your reviews and the pictures after you get back! Congrats again!!!

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
It''s so hard to make these decisions because I literally wanted to go on EVERY trip she planned out. I''ve totally got the travel bug.

The Royal Davui was one of the ones she recommended to us! It looks outstanding! You are going to have the best time. How awesome to have your wedding there!! It''s going to be beautiful. Your pics are going to be amazing so you''ll need to post them here the minute you get back!

I''m going to go stalk her blog! I didn''t realize she had one!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results