shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling MrsWhitney - How are you doing?

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
Hello MrsWhitney -

I wanted to check in to see how you're doing. Although we've never met/interacted much, I thought a lot about you and your family over the holidays and sent many a good thought/prayer/wish your way. (I will not be offended if you feel I'm being nosy and don't reply.)

UrsTx

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
:wavey: Me too. I hope all is well.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope you are doing ok as well!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
I've been thinking about her too. I saw that she posted a new listing on LT a few weeks ago. Sending lots of dust to Mrs. Whitney and her family. :wavey:

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Yes, me too, I hope you are doing well MrsWhitney and on the road to recovery. :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending more good thoughts and wishes Dani's way. Thinking of you Dani and hoping you are doing better. (((Hugs))).

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
I want to add my prayers as well. I kept you and your family in my thoughts over the holidays as well. I apologize if I am being too nosy.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think of you too and hope that you are doing well!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Same here, Dani. Please check in if you can. I hope you are doing well with your treatment.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Thinking of you MrsWhitney. :wavey:

March-8-2008

Shiny_Rock
I know this is an old thread, but UCLABelle/MrsWhitney's unfinished story has stuck in my head for a long time. :confused::think::pray:
Does anyone have an update? Thank you.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I too have wondered many times over the year if Mrs. Whitney was doing ok. She had such a battle ahead of her, but was so brave:cry2:.

I hope you’re enjoying the holidays and update us here, Mrs Whitney! There are so many people on this forum who care about you and support you!

Perhaps it would be disrespectful for a person other than Mrs Whitney herself to share this information? But... can anyone shed a *tiny*
bit of light?

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I always look for her.. hoping all treatments were successful, she is a lovely person.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey:@MrsWhitney - nice to see you posting again. Please come by here to say hi!

Smores84

Shiny_Rock
Hi MrsWhitney :wavey: - it's great to see that you're back!!

MrsWhitney

Shiny_Rock
You ladies and gents are amazing! I had a hell of a few years. I got sick (as many of you recall)...and I fought tooth and nail, and am doing well. Sadly however, my husband had issues and when I got ill, they got worse...and after major developments, he left. I am just now back on PS (and the internet). It took over a year and a half to mentally recover from the entire physical health battle, and the emotional broken-ness. I LOVE YOU ALL :)

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi Mrs. Whitney! So happy to see you back! I'm glad to hear that you are healthy, though sorry to hear about your marriage. I hope that the coming year brings you only wonderful things in your life!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back and way to go on getting healthy, Mrs. Whitney!! :appl::appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So good to hear from you and know that despite it all, you are doing well! Best wishes for a happy and healthy new year!!

Q

Queenie60

Take care Mrs. Whitney.

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome back, Wondrous Warrior Woman Whitney!!!! :appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is so much to go through. I have had a similar chain of events (advanced cancer followed by divorce) and know that the path is rough. You are clearly strong and resilient, with a loving family around you, iirc.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad you’re well!!! So happy to hear your health has improved and it’s great to see you posting again. Life hands us a boatload of troubles, though, doesn’t it. Hugs!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good to see you back!

I'm glad your health is better. That is wonderful news! Sorry to hear about your husband.

Hoping this year brings good health and happiness to you!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So good to hear you are on the road to recover. First & foremost, that is paramount. Sorry to hear about your husband though. Sometimes stressful situations can break a person & not make them.

Big hugs to you & I'm so glad to see you back here :wavey:

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back, MrsWhitney ! :wavey:

I'm sorry to hear about your husband. However, I'm very happy to hear that your health is better!

May your health and happiness grow stronger each day!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad to see you back and that your health has improved! You have been through a lot. Here's to a much happier year ahead!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back! I’m inspired by your resilience and strength. I hope the new year will be full of good health and new beginnings.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results