shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Manolo shoe experts.........

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I just found these shoes while looking online at different things. They look like Tiffany Blue to me and I think they are Manolo''s. This was the best picture the website had because it was actually on a wedding website banner.....do any of you know what style this shoe is? I got pretty excited when I saw them.

Thanks!

tfshoes.jpg

violet02

Ideal_Rock
I''m no expert on names but they look like Sedaraby''s. The silver ones have the jeweled front as well.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Those are too pretty!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
I can''t tell for sure but they look like a suede (and lighter blue) version of these sedarabys.

BlueShoe6.jpg

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
They do. Spring collection, perhaps?

ETA:
I can't find it online at the usual suspects. Bummer.

urseberry

Brilliant_Rock
I wonder if the bride bought a pair of plain Manolo Blahnik d''Orsays and added shoe clips? In any event, I don''t remember seeing them at any retailers recently. My guess is they''re from a previous season.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m calling Manolo on Monday.
27.gif

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2009 9:41:55 PM
Author: urseberry
I wonder if the bride bought a pair of plain Manolo Blahnik d''Orsays and added shoe clips? In any event, I don''t remember seeing them at any retailers recently. My guess is they''re from a previous season.
Hmmm, you might be right, although I have seen different brooches on some of the Spring 09 sedarabys.

Here''s a link.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
FYI:
The Manolo boutique starts its sale tomorrow.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2009 12:20:15 PM
Author: Harriet
FYI:
The Manolo boutique starts its sale tomorrow.
Ugh, you''re killing me! I thought I settled my wedding shoe business but I might need to check out this sale. You game?

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
You have to ask?
2.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Rats. I love these shoes.......
29.gif

Kellybell

Shiny_Rock
I have these shoes! I bought them in white satin for my wedding. I just checked the shoe box, and it says Sedarby...so I don''t know if this style has a specific name. When I bought them they had several other colors - all in satin, though. I bought them at Bergdorf Goodman''s last Fall. You should call to see if they have any colors.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results