shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling mamie or anyone who is fashion oriented

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, just in case you don''t remember, I''m your dress twin! Do you know what kind of earrings you are going to wear? I love the one I have here, but my mom was wondering if it matches the dress. Do you think this will work?

What does that mean anyway??
33.gif
33.gif
How do you match jewelry with the dress? If anyone else can tell me what kind of jewelry I should look out for, I''ll post some details of the dress.

EbayOasis.jpg

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
This is our dress.
casafull.jpg

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Close up of the bust area.

CasTop.JPG

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Detail of the hem. The bust and bodice is a lot of beading, and the skirt and the hem is more about the embroidery.

LacDet.JPG

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
This is the torso part. Heavy beading on the bust, mixed with embroidery on the torso, then becomes embroidery on the skirt. Thanks for any help!

TorsDet.JPG

mamie

Shiny_Rock
Hey dress twin!! Long time no talk. : )

I LOVE those earrings! Where did you find them? I''m doing blingy earrings myself, no necklace, and a bracelet.
Take a look at my style page on my knot bio for more info on my accessories:
http://mamie614.googlepages.com/style

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think those earrings match the dress beautifully. Sort of looks like the beading on the front of your dress. Sometimes I say "Mom knows
best" but in this case I''m not sure what your Mom is thinking???

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
I personally adore those earrings with your dress. I think they would compliment the dress nicely . Love your dress too by the way!
30.gif

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
mamaie, Ooooo, pretty accessories! Have you picked which one? The earrings I found are on ebay! Yay for ebay!

tyty, you think so too? Whenever I see something I like; shoes, hair, whatever, my mom''s first question is always "Does it match your dress?". I''m such a fashion retard so I thought I was being the ignorant one. I''m glad you like it.

missjaxon, thank you! I want to post pictures but I still need to lose a few pounds...
8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results