shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling *Lindsey* for Chubb agent in DC metro area

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

allaboutcushions

Rough_Rock
Hi Lindsey, I live in the metro DC area too and am looking into Chubb. You mentioned in a previous post that you have a Chubb policy for $15K with only a $200 premium. Did you get the policy directly thru Chubb''s 800 number or thru a Chubb agent. If thru an agent, could you please provide his/her name & contact info? Thanks.

In case Lindsey doesn''t respond. Does anyone else know of Chubb agents in DC/MD/VA area that you are happy with and offer comparable premiums?

Thanks!

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
Hi there,

I went through Flather & Perkins who are located in Washington DC. I was given an agent''s name whom another pricescope member had a successful time with as well. Her name is Georgia Moschonas. You can contact Flather & Perkins at (202)466-8888 or (800)422-8889. Let us know if you''re successful!

allaboutcushions

Rough_Rock
Hi Lindsey,

Thanks so much! My insurance company quoted me $180 per year for $17K worth of coverage but of course their policy is "replacement of like kind" and I''d prefer Chubb''s policy of cutting a check instead. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results