shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling LienTN

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Im planning a 60-person dinner reception in Singapore. Any suggestions as to Chinese restaurants in hotels?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I personally LOOOVEEE Jiang Mian (I think that''s how it''s spelt) in Rochester Park. It''s a new hip area, beautiful restaurant in a lovely setting and they have gorgeous food. I remember reading about a Singaporean model working in HK (forget her name) having her reception there in the last month or so - she married a racing driver. So it wasn''t a small low-key affair.

Do you tend to go for more traditional style wedding? It appears from your posts that you''re quite hip and trendy. Did I get that right? Would yr parents, family and friends as well as his want a more traditional setting? If so, Jiang Mian may not be for you. Having said that, it is not so trendy so as to alienate the Chinese crowd.

If you''d like, I can look around some more for you if you can give me some of your criteria.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
The dinner is primarily for my parents'' sake. I''m considering: 1. the Raffles; 2. the Four Seasons; 3. the Shangri-La.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you considered the Fullerton? It is my favourite hotel in town. But Raffles is always a classic.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
How''s the food at Jade?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely, amongst the best we''re tried and tested!
1.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey, any other recommendations for resorts around S''pore?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results