carat
color
clarity

Calling Leukolenos

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@leukolenos -

I was looking at your three stone ring - gorgeous! I'm about to do a three stone - yellow sapphire with diamond either side - and I'm still trying to get a sense of proportion.

@whitewave has kindly helped me out with the stats of her gorgeous 3 stone - which is close to what mine will be - but I was wondering if you'd be willing to share the diameter stats of your 3 stones? I'm sure yours is larger than mine will be - but I'm wondering if my ring will sit equidistant between Whitewave's and yours. Would you also be willing to share your finger size?

Thank you so much for your help; I'll get there in the end!

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely! Thank you for the kind words- I feel like that’s high praise from the owner of THE THREE STONE (can you tell how I feel about yours? Swoon.)

I wear a 6.5- the center stone is a hair over 7.8mm and I think the sides are about 5? I’ll see if I can measure them properly later. They are .70 OECs.

Can’t wait to see the finished product!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s going to be amazing! I want to make a daisy ring with a yellow sapphire.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@leukolenos - thank you so much! I LOVE your ring. If my ring ends up somewhere between yours and @whitewave's, I'll be one happy camper! Any information you can give me would be awesome!

Whitewave, I *was* going to do a daisy ring, but changed my mind in the end, as I have a lovely, unused AVR, and am able to get Jon to cat a matching one to go with it. I figured they would look AWESOME either side of my strikingly yellow sapphire. However....

If I didn't have the AVR, I'd DEFINITELY do a daisy ring and actually had a design planned. So I'll look forward to seeing if you get your finger blossom! :))

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@leukolenos - thank you so much! I LOVE your ring. If my ring ends up somewhere between yours and @whitewave's, I'll be one happy camper! Any information you can give me would be awesome!

Whitewave, I *was* going to do a daisy ring, but changed my mind in the end, as I have a lovely, unused AVR, and am able to get Jon to cat a matching one to go with it. I figured they would look AWESOME either side of my strikingly yellow sapphire. However....

If I didn't have the AVR, I'd DEFINITELY do a daisy ring and actually had a design planned. So I'll look forward to seeing if you get your finger blossom! :))
Gary at Finewater has been in search of a round yellow for me on his trips... nothing yet, but I told him I would wait it out until he finds one.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@whitewave - mine came from, and was cut by, Jeff White. Gorgeous stone.
No doubt. If I had an extra 5k, I would buy Diamondseeker2006’s Jeff white yellow sapphire

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b do you have a Louis troop listing so I can send you a message? (I’m driving a few hours in a minute so it will be this evening before I send anything)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@whitewave -

I have a listing on LoupeTroop under the 'rings' section. It's about 5 months old, and it's titled 'Boston Get-together'.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results