shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Gypsy and other jewelry designers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi RS... It would cost quite a bit to have something similar made by someone like BGD or ERD or wherever (but you shoudl call for a qoute, you never know). But... have you looked at Sally from Heart of Water jewelers on Etsy? I'm not sure her stuff would be your style. But I can imagine something stunning coming out of her fertile mind If you sent her some inspiration pics and a listing of your diamonds. Honestly... I'd at least ask her for a sketch and a qoute if she would be willing to.

I think if you like her style (I do) she could come up with something really lovely I'm thinking. Deco's thinking of using her for her cartier inspired earrings and trader girl just had her studs set by her.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/oec-studs-in-sallys-lotus-setting.119545/

Otherwise... I've realized I need some serious sketching classes. Because what I had in mind, I could not translate to paper so that anyone other than me could get it.

I'm thinking of buying some CAD software next month. Then I can help people with basic stuff without having to expose my sketching deficiencies.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results