shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Freke or any other 2+ shoe bride

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Honey228

Shiny_Rock
I have two pairs of shoes, one pair of flats and one pair of heels. I figured at some point I will wuss out and want to switch to my flats, plus they''d be useful for the outside pics since I am particularly not graceful in heels when walking over grass or cobblestone. Anyone else switching shoes? When? Where do you keep them? I''m trying to figure out how to discreetly keep them accessible.

My shoe timeline:
Ceremony - Heels
Pictures - Heels for inside, flats for outside?
Reception - Heels until after first dance and as long as possible, then switch to flats if need be?

twoshoes.jpg

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Does your venue have a private bridal room? That''s where I''m keeping my 2nd dress and shoes.

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
i''m keeping my shoe underneath the executive table.
11.gif
that''s what my cousin did on her wedding, and i had to sneak underneath the table just to change the shoe for her! haha (i love my cousin so much that it didn''t bother me doing it for her)

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I had a bag and the venue had a locker room (since it was a golf course) where I could store the shoes. But at some point, the gm was drunk, and just gave me the bag. A BM just stuck the bag under their table and we were totally fine.

1st pair: D. Lam heels through post ceremony pictures
2nd pair: Manolos through most of reception
3rd pair: Nine West wedge thongs at the end of the reception

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I switched shoes after the photos (which were in between the ceremony and the reception) in my hotel room before going to the reception, hehe. I just wanted to wear the high heels for the ceremony portion really.

Honey228

Shiny_Rock
Hm, maybe I''ll get a drawstring bag and stash them under the head table (you''re a good sport, cleo) so they''ll be close if I want to change in and out of them. Uh oh, why do I feel another DIY project coming on... I don''t even sew.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I just saw this thread.
I''m switching shoes pre-ceremony. I wanted a pair of bright pool blue shoes for outside pre-ceremony pictures, then I''m going to switch to my ivory shoes for the wedding. I didn''t want my nice shoes to get ruined, so I bought a cheap pair of colored shoes for outside pics.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I hid my Crocs wedges under the tablecloth of the sweetheart table before the wedding, and I changed after the first dance (also when I took off my veil). This was immediately after we entered the reception. We did first dance --> father''s toast --> meal.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Make that three shoe bride....I have no idea how I''m going to deal with this. I have:
1 pair 2.5inch Nina Chrys in silver
1 pair 4 inch Stuart Weitzman white with DIY crystals
1 pair 3 inch Cynthia Rowley in blue suede (fitting for Vegas, no?)

My shoe timeline:
Ceremony - SWs
Pictures - BIG FAT QUESTION MARK--maybe the SWs and CRs?
Reception/walking around Vegas - Ninas

I say do what makes you comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results