shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Freke and the Shoe goddesses!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Hey tootsie lovers! I need some good bridal shoe websites. I would have them shipped Down Under, so international shipping is a must, and also be able to return them for a full refund if I don''t like them.

I think I am looking for ivory satin/silk covered slingbacks, not too narrow as I don''t have the daintiest feet, and nothing too tall either as I will fall over. I am not looking for a kitten heel, but a tad taller.

Thanks in advance ladies. I spent hours looking last night and can''t seem to find what I am looking for.

sugarjo

Shiny_Rock
hey there!!!
have you looked at myglassslipper.com
it''s pretty fantastic.

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
What does your dress look like? I just tried to quickly search for it and can't find it! Lemme see! And then I'll take a look and see what I can find as far as shoes. Do you have a budget in mind?

Edit: I just looked at belissimabridalshoes.com and found a bunch you may like. If these aren't really what you're looking for let me know and I'll see what else I can find...

Pretty toe detail - short heel

little taller heel but pretty

cute buckle detail - and dyable too!

some cute "bling"!

nice toe detail - simple but elegant

similar to the last ones posted

wedge instead of heel for more stability

pretty beaded strap thingies!

very simple rounded toe

gorgeous lace stewart weitzman

simple dyable peep toe

EDIT AGAIN! So I just reread your criteria to see if I missed anything and uhh DUH PEARL!
20.gif
I didn't notice the shipping and return criteria at first. But still, some of these may give you an idea....Ooopsie!

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Thanks sugarjo - I will def check them out.

Pearl - you are a star! And a closet shoe freak right?
9.gif

I am at work now, so I can''t check them all out, but some of those are gorgeous. I am nervous about ordering without trying them, but I can always order a few and send them back right? Thanks so much for your help. I am looking forward to getting home tonight and picking some!!!!
36.gif

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
http://www.alanpinkus.com.au/

Here's an Aussie B&M that seems to have some nice bridal shoe options...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results