shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling DMBfan, guys, your turn for a dating q.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dmbfan

Shiny_Rock
Ok...I took some time to look to some of your post and nevermind my post. I am very understanding of you being cautious now. I go back to my post above about you and I being on the same page (kind of, except for the reasoning on how we got here) with timing and I can see why you might be a bit stand offish. You are ok to feel that way and Mr. M just threw a curve ball at you being he way that he is (a good guy that could be great for you). Good time to figure out what you want and take your time with it. See now I am giving you advise that I got... you never answered where you were from originally?

stags14

Rough_Rock
I have no problem with my girlfriend picking me up, paying for meals, etc... A guy that "showers" his significant other with presents and material things is insecure and trying to buy her affection. This is even more true if it happens early on in a relationship. A guy trying to buy a woman''s affection is truly a sad sight to see.

If you want to be a good person and do the guy a favor, return the present and tell him to start acting like a man with some confidence and not like some schmuck trying to buy your love.

stags14

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/9/2006 7:25:01 PM
Author: Independent Gal
Thanks DMB fan!

So, when guys do stuff like that, it's cause they enjoy doing the whole gallantry thing, not because they think WE expect it? Is that it? Cause I ENJOY the gallantry, I just don't expect it. And I don't want any of them to 'expect' anything in 'return'.
Guys that do stuff like that are trying to buy your love and affection. Pathetic in my opinion. Some woman are attracted to money however (Certainly not implying that you are that type).

dmbfan

Shiny_Rock
How are things going with this IndyG???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results