shape
carat
color
clarity

calling DECO!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vizsla

Brilliant_Rock
hi there!
i have a question for deco... i''ve been sooo jealous of your wedding since you first posted all of your wonderful pictures.. now that it''s time for me to really get down to the nuts and bolts of planning my wedding ... i really keep coming back to one thing that i saw in your pictures...i just love your personalized bottle openers. i want to copy:)

we are doing something very similar at our reception (with the fun pop and great beer) and i really love your "vintage" bottle openers...but i''ve searched high and low and can''t find anything similar..... do you mind if i ask where you got them?

love this!!!!
we are also going to do personalized 4-pack take away containers so people can keep the party going after the reception is over ;-) since the island where we are getting married has a noise restriction we have to shut things down a little earlier than our crowd would probably like.. this way they can go to the beach, or wherever.....

d&dboardhelp.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2007 10:48:38 AM
Author:vizsla
i just love your personalized bottle openers. but i''ve searched high and low and can''t find anything similar..... do you mind if i ask where you got them?

Hey Vizsla!

Awww I''m so flattered! Here is a link to the Soda-Bottle Shaped Personalized Bottle Opener that we selected ... but the same company had many different ones. For counts of 100, they are $2 each + a $55 set up fee of the chosen embossed name/words/etc. They even found the American Typewriter font that matched our invitations - which was sahh-weet!

We just added hanging paper tags like these to make them, uh, kinda placecards i guess???

ONE RETROSPECTIVE NOTE: Not sure what time of year your shin-dig is but it was so cool in the eve for ours that we had TONS & TONS & TONS of glass bottled sodas left over. You''ll probably need to order less bottled beverages than you expect ... unless it''s a hot day! Our folks moved onto COFEEE & HOT TEA & HOT CHOC right after dusk... HA!

vizsla

Brilliant_Rock
now why would they go and do a silly thing like that ;-)

thank you so very much!!!! this is just awesome! the bottle openers and galvanized tubs were one of the first pictures i "stole" for inspiration.... and the very first thing i showed my FI. the moment he said "yes! -- now you''re talking, we have to do that!" i knew i was marrying the right man ;-)
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

we are getting married in FLA and i''ve been having nightmares about getting pushed into the pool late night.... so hopefully we won''t have too many left overs ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results