shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling CrownJewel

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I love your Melissa Sweet Dora gown. I am around the same size as you and was wondering if you are willing to sell your gown.

Or if anyone else finds a Dora in a tiny size for a shortie :) let me know!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
; )

Hi Charmypoo! I just saw this now, after I got your email.

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Charmy - I also have a friend who is itty bitty who wore a Dora locally if you want me to look into it.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2010 9:05:02 PM
Author: october2008bride
Hey Charmy - I also have a friend who is itty bitty who wore a Dora locally if you want me to look into it.
That will be GREAT!! Thank you sooooo much.

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
How tall are you?

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I am around 5 feet and 90 lbs.

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh it might be perfect :)

How can we get in touch?

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I am jumping up and down right now .. if you can only see me!

Thinking thinking .. I am trying to see how I can do this without breaking any PS rules. I am going to go read the rules again now and see how we can do this. I am in touch with several PSers off PS but I am not sure who you know .. you know what I mean :razz:

By the way, I went to Priscilla of Boston today and I tried on the Dora. I loved it. The sales lady put away the other gowns she picked out for me .. she was like.. don't even bother with those .. this is the one. They are having a 10% + 10% off sale right now but I still rather save more. I never intended to spend this much on the gown since we really really splurged on our photographer.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I found a way!!!!!! I asked your photographer to get us in touch. I hope you don't mind.

You don't know how excited I am. I just realized that you are also in Toronto!! I am in Toronto too!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results