shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all the Pregnant PS''ers

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
burk - great birth story! i can''t believe how quick it all went for you! and yay for no tearing!

vespergirl - SUCH a cute picture!

--

so, tonight was round 3 of our birthing classes. we got to tour the hospital - the labor rooms + recovery rooms. the labor rooms are nice and big with wood floors and all. and all the recovery rooms are private. pretty excited about that. it was too funny, as we were walking down the halls to check out the rooms ALL the doors had big pink bows on them. pink bow after big pink bow! there was ONE lone room with a blue ribbon on it. i can''t believe how all the babies are girls right now!

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock
It''s funny but even thought I got the epi, I could feel all the pressure and felt the urge to push. I even felt when she was crowning because it felt like burning, it''s what they call "the ring of fire." Well, I surely felt that! I also felt when the doc was stiching me up! Wtf...I really didn''t want to feel anything!
38.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2010 3:27:36 AM
Author: mtjoya
It''s funny but even thought I got the epi, I could feel all the pressure and felt the urge to push. I even felt when she was crowning because it felt like burning, it''s what they call ''the ring of fire.'' Well, I surely felt that! I also felt when the doc was stiching me up! Wtf...I really didn''t want to feel anything!
38.gif

DH and I call that a "Johnny Cash moment"

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Vesper, that''s about the most precious thing I''ve ever seen!

Kimberly, I''m glad you''re getting so close. I know things have been stressful you lately.

Burk, one push? Seriously? That''s amazing!

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
Vesper--what a great 3-D pic. It''s really clear and super cute!

Burk--oh wow, one push on no tearing, that is fantastic! Do i have permission to copy your labor
2.gif
. Were you pissed about having to go in late at night. You are pretty agreeable, i would have said no
5.gif
. labor is hard enough, but to start in the middle of the night makes it even worse. You are a tropper for sure.

Mara--i didn''t have an epi so i def. felt everything, but my nurses told me when to push too. It was weird b/c my contractions naturally slowed down but when they did happen i had a huge urge to push one or two times but they kept trying to encourage me to get another push out of the contractions, even tho i didn''t feel the urge. I did deliver very quickly, but i just read in one of my books last night that is not always the best way to do things b/c it can exhaust the mom & decrease oxygen to the fetus, but it''s common practice b/c if the nurses think you are a strong pusher and see lots of progression, they are confident you''ll deliver quickly. I thought that was interesting.

I didn''t know there were so many ways to get induced. Never heard of the drug Burk got, I am kinda mad i didn''t inquire about more options with Co''s birth. Since my labor had already started when i checked into the hospital, i bet i could have had something other than 8 hours of terrible back-to-back pitocin contractions and no pain meds (well, the no -meds was my choice, so no one to blame there). Assuming my home birth can go ahead as planned, i am so curious to see what the difference in pain will be when everything progresses naturally vs being induced.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2010 7:41:53 PM

Date: 2/16/2010 7:35:15 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

Date: 2/16/2010 6:15:09 PM
Thank you so much ladies for the comments! I am so in love with her! I am just tired all the time!
3.gif
Yeah, I thought that someone threw a wig on her lol...she has so much hair! LOL! She is a cutie!

Burk-Love your birth story! It''s funny that you say that the rooms were full because the whole L&D unit was full along with Maternity! They were scrambling to find me a room! LOL...Glad that you didn''t have any tearing! I tore a bit, 1 degree tear. It''s kewl, but it burned when I peed the first time. Kade is beautiful!
OH my gosh, Martha! I have missed a TON!!!!!! Congratulations to you both!!!! I''m so completely happy for you!!!!
9.gif
35.gif

Burk - congratulations to you and your family! What a great birth story!!!!
9.gif
Lauren! Thank you so much! We are sooo happy!
2.gif
It''s great to hear from you! Can''t wait for you to post here soon! We are waiting!
35.gif
LOL, Martha. You are such a sweetheart, and you deserve every happiness!!! Much love from your OT family!
2.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Mara, my totally unscientific theory is that our bodies are amazing machines and this kiddo knows the placenta isn't giving her what she needs so she may as well get ready.

Pupp, thanks for the kind words. It was scary to get to a place where I thought "now all we do is wait and deliver" to then have doctors talking about baby not getting enough food, fluid, and oxygen and potentially not surviving inutero. I've reached a state of calm about the whole thing, am thrilled to have my OB back and know that I'm in great hands. Now we just need to figure out how to move with an infant.
3.gif
My husband seems to think it will be no big deal.

I'm making lists of things to do, putting together my bag, doing everything I can get be ready in case they say it's time to go. I also am pretending that in doing so I'm delaying the birth, you know working against Murphy. A friend called yesterday and wants to take me shopping on Friday to get everything we don't have yet. So generous, and awkward! She was very close to my husband's mom and I think in doing so she feels she is stepping in where his mom would have been had she been alive and well, helping us get ready to meet this baby.

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/17/2010 11:20:53 AM
Author: KimberlyH
Mara, my totally unscientific theory is that our bodies are amazing machines and this kiddo knows the placenta isn''t giving her what she needs so she may as well get ready.

Pupp, thanks for the kind words. It was scary to get to a place where I thought ''now all we do is wait and deliver'' to then have doctors talking about baby not getting enough food, fluid, and oxygen and potentially not surviving inutero. I''ve reached a state of calm about the whole thing, am thrilled to have my OB back and know that I''m in great hands. Now we just need to figure out how to move with an infant.
3.gif
My husband seems to think it will be no big deal.

I''m making lists of things to do, putting together my bag, doing everything I can get be ready in case they say it''s time to go. I also am pretending that in doing so I''m delaying the birth, you know working against Murphy. A friend called yesterday and wants to take me shopping on Friday to get everything we don''t have yet. So generous, and awkward! She was very close to my husband''s mom and I think in doing so she feels she is stepping in where his mom would have been had she been alive and well, helping us get ready to meet this baby.
I hereby vote you in as "Moving Supervisor". By that point, you''ll certainly deserve the break and just point to where you want everything to go!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I had my last monthly appt today. I am 30 weeks. I start going every two weeks now, until we hit 36, and then it's every week.

I left my appointment in tears again (after leaving the office of course). I gained 6 lbs in the last month, to which my doctor replied, "It's more than we like to see."

My thoughts on THAT: I passed my first glucose test, the baby is moving fine and has a strong heartbeat, and all of my labs are great! Stop telling me that anything above a lb/week isn't "ideal"... it is not a problem!!! I started out very close to underweight and didn't have ANY morning sickness. I am at 29 lbs in 30 weeks. I know how much I gained, and I know you don't "approve". Stop bringing it up like I gained 10 lbs!!
39.gif

I cried for an HOUR! A whole hour!
20.gif
Drama Queen.

My next appt is on my birthday, and I am dreading going into the office for my check-up. I don't want to be left in tears on my birthday if I happen to gain 3 lbs by then instead of 2. DH and I thought it would be fun to go on my birthday, but now I don't even want to be measured that entire week. I shouldn't fear my doctor's appointments, right?

Also, I asked her when they are going to check the size of the baby, and she said it is typical not to check until around 36 weeks. Does this sound right? I thought they would start measuring his size sooner?

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
Mer- 29 lbs is great!!!!! I don''t think that sounds like too much at all. I think way too much emphasis is put on weight gain during pregnancy. The body does what the body does, and unless you gain like 80 lbs or something because all you do is eat junk food, then feel good about your body GROWING a baby. And I really don''t remember them measuring my baby at all until like the last week or so and even then I don''t really remember them making a big deal out of it b/c it''s often wrong. My dr did measure my belly (which I think is so funny) and it was measuring a bit behind, which is when all of my low fluid drama started.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2010 4:38:02 PM
Author: meresal
I had my last monthly appt today. I am 30 weeks. I start going every two weeks now, until we hit 36, and then it''s every week.

I left my appointment in tears again (after leaving the office of course). I gained 6 lbs in the last month, to which my doctor replied, ''It''s more than we like to see.''

My thoughts on THAT: I passed my first glucose test, the baby is moving fine and has a strong heartbeat, and all of my labs are great! Stop telling me that anything above a lb/week isn''t ''ideal''... it is not a problem!!! I started out very close to underweight and didn''t have ANY morning sickness. I am at 29 lbs in 30 weeks. I know how much I gained, and I know you don''t ''approve''. Stop bringing it up like I gained 10 lbs!!

39.gif

I cried for an HOUR! A whole hour!
20.gif
Drama Queen.

My next appt is on my birthday, and I am dreading going into the office for my check-up. I don''t want to be left in tears on my birthday if I happen to gain 3 lbs by then instead of 2. DH and I thought it would be fun to go on my birthday, but now I don''t even want to be measured that entire week. I shouldn''t fear my doctor''s appointments, right?

Also, I asked her when they are going to check the size of the baby, and she said it is typical not to check until around 36 weeks. Does this sound right? I thought they would start measuring his size sooner?

I think it''s time for a new doctor, Meresal. Even this late in the game. Seriously, the weight obsession has to stop, it isn''t healthy for anybody. And he''s just making it worse. You''re TINY.

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Meresal I feel for you, sometimes OBs are pure EVIL about weight! During my last pregnancy I gained 8 lbs. in one month right after recovering from severe morning sickness, and I got a lecture even though I wasn't back to pre-preggo weight! I cried for half an hour too and was so upset. I got lectures anytime I gained more than 4 lbs. a month. They're idiots... they just have a standard formula and if you're not gaining according to that, they get preachy. It is sooooo irritating especially when you are eating right and they start lecturing you about fruits and vegetables! I wanted to let you know that I gained 35 lbs. and lost it ALL in two weeks -- I so wanted to take a picture of my scale and mail it to them. I STILL get pissed off thinking about it
11.gif
11.gif

You are doing great and you are so right about focusing on those IMPORTANT things -- that your baby is doing well, you passed the glucose test, etc! I'm very proud of you and think that you're doing a great job. I personally think that your weight is right on track, ESPECIALLY for starting out with a low weight. Keep it up, and don't let them make you cry!

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Mer-I don't know how you feel about changing OBs now but I certainly wouldn't want someone that has made me cry also deliver my baby.

I am overweight. My OB never gave me a cap on weight gain. She told me her job was to monitor my baby's health and my health as it relates to the pregnancy. She said to me one day that what I gain is my business since she isn't the one that has to work at taking it off once the baby does arrive.

I understand that OBs want to keep your weight gain in check and in general it is good advice. However, as long as the baby is healthy and you are not in danger to yourself and the baby then what the heck is the sense in making mom-to-be cry.

38.gif

emthdown.gif

ETA: They never checked Sophia's size. I had her at 38w and I remember the OB on call asked if they did a growth measurement. I freaked out because I realized I had no idea if I was going to be pushing out a huge baby or not lol. I think, don't quote me though, that they start doing it at 36 weeks if you have GD or if they have reason to believe that the baby may be big (i.e. measuring a few weeks ahead).

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Mer, if your doctor visits leave you upset every time it''s time for a new doctor.

Pupp, that was the plan anyways, I''ll just be even less involved in the move. Should be an adventure!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2010 5:07:04 PM
Author: fiery
I am overweight. My OB never gave me a cap on weight gain. She told me her job was to monitor my baby''s health and my health as it relates to the pregnancy. She said to me one day that what I gain is my business since she isn''t the one that has to work at taking it off once the baby does arrive.

THIS. My midwife told me that if I wanted to be able to take it off easily, then I should try to eat really healthy so I gained the least amount possible - and then left it at that. And since then she has told me at every appointment that I am doing great, and the baby looks/sounds healthy so I am doing a wonderful job. She has never ONCE told me that I am doing anything wrong with my weight!

taovandel

Brilliant_Rock
Mere: I was never checked for the size of the baby. I asked my Dr. at my 38 week appointment and he told me that mother''s instinct is always better then what he or the u/s would say. I gave birth two days later and he was 6 lbs 11 oz. I was guessing on the low side around 7lbs.....my delivery Dr said the baby would be between 7 and 8 lbs. I was closer.

cara

Ideal_Rock
Mere, boo for your doctor.
38.gif
38.gif
Just know that its partly genetic, and many women gain irregularly, with more one month and less other months, and you started out light. Its sooo not worth getting upset about, and of course its hard when the docs are there expecting you to have perfectly textbook weight gain. Boo on them, how is that comment helpful to you?

Happy babies Burk and mtjoya!
36.gif
36.gif
And hopefully gingerb as well.

Nothing new here. Still nauseous. Though it is nice to see those days click by on the calendar. Just trying to get through the first tri! And the pills help a bit, not complete relief, but I'll take what I can get.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Mere~ Sorry you''re unhappy with your dr appt. With JT, the doc shoved the numbers down my throat at every visit. If I didn''t gain any, she''d tell me i was starving the baby, if I gained a lb too much, she''d tell me I wouldn''t be able to deliver him and I''d break his collarbone trying. It was AWFUL. Towards the end of that pregnancy, my ins dropped that dr and I had to find a new one. He was a godsend. I have him again for this pregnancy. He doesn''t tell me any numbers unless I ask. It''s so much less stressful. As far as measuring for size, in my experience, they only measure early if you are gaining LOTS of weight or if there is reason to believe the baby will be large. Otherwise, they just measure within a couple weeks of the due date to confirm that the baby is deliverable.

Lovely new baby pics!!! I can''t wait!

ginger~ Hoping that you have a LO by now too and that you''re recovering well!

Hello, all! Sorry I''m not posting to everyone.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Meresal, your dr. is being totally ridiculous about weight gain. You are still within a healthy weight gain, so I don''t know what he''s prattling on about.

My last set of drs. for my last baby never mentioned weight, because I assumed I was doing OK - I started at a BMI of 22, gained 35 lbs., did great on glucose, and delivered a healthy 6 lb. 14 oz. baby.

My new set of drs. for this baby kept telling me how great I was doing with weight - at 30 weeks I was up only 20 lbs. (starting with a BMI of 24 this time), but the last guy that I saw told me that because I gained 5 pounds between Thanksgiving & New Years that I should "watch it" from now on, even though he went on to report that I did great on my glucose test. I mentioned it to another dr. in the practice, and she rolled her eyes and told me that my weight gain so far has been ideal, so she didn''t know why he said that.

I also wanted to mention that in both of my pregnancies, I won''t gain any weight for a month, but then gain 3 lbs. in a week. That''s just how my body does it. If you''ve shown smaller gains at other appointments, and then all of a sudden a larger one, maybe that''s why he said something, but honestly, if you''re still under 40 lbs. gained, and you were thin to begin with, it''s unbelievable that he said anything at all.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mere... I agree re: looking for a new doctor. I switched doctors when I was about 10-12 weeks, can't remember, but I just didn't like my old OB. She was lectury and just a bit clinical. I saw a new gal when she was busy and I switched over to her that same day. I love my OB...she and I would just sit and chat about all my Q's, she never made me feel like I was silly for asking Q's or bringing up 'internet research' or whatever. Honestly, who needs to be stressed out while pregnant? And 29 lbs for 30 weeks is fine, actually what my Dr told me was 1lb a week, hello you are pregnant for 40 weeks. I gained 37 lbs and I felt like it was a lot but even when I would gain 4-5 lbs in a month she never said anything. I even asked her about my gain and she said it was fine.

One of my coworkers had some strict doctor who also was kind of a PITA, I thought, and she would always complain about him. I never quite understand why people stick with doctors who make them feel badly...esp if the person is going to deliver your kid. My OB didn't but I wanted to have positive appts with someone I enjoyed seeing.

Oh and also my Dr didn't measure for the baby at all really. She said it's not accurate so she didn't see a need unless something was 'wrong' in general or I'd had a bad pregnancy and since I didn't...she would just measure my belly/fundus and then we did the last US at 36 weeks to make sure it all looked 'ok' in general and she left it at that. When I asked about baby size she said she thought based on palpitating my belly, maybe 7.5 or 8lbs at delivery (she did this at the 37 week appt), and he was 8lbs 3oz.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone for your replies. I think the issue is that my doctor''s practice has outgrown her capabilities. She is using the same measures for every single one of her patients, which just isn''t fair to me or any other girl that is "off" a little bit. Can you actually find personal service out there? Where they remember you and what your concerns were at the last visit? How do you find these people other than word of mouth?

China- Thanks! I don''t feel big, and definitely don''t feel like I''ve gained 30 lbs. I have been doing great by not concentrating on the weight gain during the time between appointment, but the minute I walk into that office, it consumes all of my thoughts.

MP- Thanks. I just can''t imagine finding a new doctor and being able to get in every two weeks at this point. I am someone that likes positive feedback, and not once have I been told "You''re doing a great job."(other than from DH and family) Actually, that is a lie, the L&D nurse we spent 4 hours with last week! I really hope that she is on call when I go into labor.
5.gif

Lindsey- Two weeks! lol, you are my new body idol! (You and Mara
2.gif
) I haven''t received lectures, but you can tell that she isn''t "happy" with the gain. If it isn''t a big deal, like she tries to say after I tell her that I have no idea why it is happening, then why not say, "Weight gain looks good." instead of "I see you gained 6 lbs. That''s more than ''ideal'', so watch it next month." I will not cry anymore. I am just very sensitive about the weight gain aspect of the pregnancy, so any criticism hits me right where it hurts, so to speak.

Fiery- I would love to find an OB like yours. My lady is nice, but it just isn''t personal. I feel like if she really cared to look at my chart, she would see that my total weight gain is still under her "quota". She just goes by the month by month scale, and that doesn''t work for everyone.

Tao- Thanks for the feedback regarding being checked for size. I wasn''t sure what typical protocol is.

Cara- It wasn''t helpful. It was just a pointless comment, that I already knew myself. They don''t make comments about ANYTHING else regarding my pregnancy, so it boggles me, as to why they choose to comment on the weight. Why not tell me how my stomach is measuring? Maybe they are worried about my weight because my stomach isn''t out yet? How about that fact that my chest has grown about 3 sizes and that is probably where over 6 lbs of my weight gain has gone? The whole visit is just so impersonal.
I hope the nausea clears up for you soon!

SS- We are sure we won''t be using the doctor next time... unless she has a drastic change of character. She just seems so by the book, and I''m pretty upset that I didn''t see this earlier. There is no grey area with her, and that just can''t be the case when you are dealing with lots and lots of different body types.

Vesper- Thanks for the input. I started with a BMI of just over 20, and have gone up to 25. I got the same talk at my appt right before Christmas. I gained 5 lbs in a month that included Thanksgiving, and was told to "keep and eye on things". I actually didn''t gain much weight at all in the first 20 weeks (maybe 5 lbs), and then all of a sudden I started putting it on at about 5lbs/month. I don''t know what I am doing wrong, since I''m not eating any more than I was the first 20 weeks. Anything less and I am still hungry. Bigger salads maybe?
3.gif

Mara- Thanks for coming back to comment. How did you find this doctor that you connected so well with? Also, thanks for the input on the measuring. I guess nothing is wrong, since they aren''t worried about checking his size. Good to know!

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock
Hudsonhawk-LOL
9.gif

Lauren-Thank you girl you are a sweetie! I had the baby blues at first, but what had me going was the "F yea" thread! lol...Thank a bunch!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Mer, my primary care physician, whom I love, recommended my OB to me. I prefer small, private practice doctors and my husband wanted my doctor to be a member of the American College of Surgeons and to deliver at a specific hospital, she fit the bill on all accounts. Her reputation is also fantastic in our area, which added to our confidence in selecting her. We checked which college she attended, where she was a resident, how long she''s practiced, etc. As for checking for baby size, my OB does so at 36 weeks as well. A lot of OBs don''t because the weight measurement can be as much as 20% off. They take the measurements of the babies head, bones, and other things put it into some formula and come up with an estimation. The first thing the doctor who is managing myy\ diabetes said when they noted concerns regarding growth/size is "Ignore the weight calculation, it''s useless." Our kiddo was measured at 5 lbs 3 oz, which means she could be anywhere from approximately 4.3 to 6.3 pounds. The real concern has nothing to do with estimated weight, it''s the percentiles of the parts (all of the seperate measurements) that pose an issue.

I have another non-stress test tomorrow morning; J says that''s a misnomer.
1.gif
Today I went and picked up some last minute things, washed all of the small baby clothes we have, and put together a real hospital bag, almost, it''s missing a few things. I''m testing Murphy. I''m trying to decide if I need to go buy a robe to wear at the hospital or not. I guess if I really want one someone can go shopping.

So Excited

Shiny_Rock
Hello Ladies!
Glucose test tomorrow morning
3.gif
8.gif
8.gif
Not really looking forward to it... for some reason I am overconcerned for such a simple test! I think it is probably connected with my CRAZY weekend.. and overload of stress..!

Long story short, my b/f proposed on saturday afternoon with a wonderful simple but thoughtful proposal with flowers and a personalized delivered card....(I''m sorry I don''t know how to link to the thread in SMTR) 20 minutes before Fedex showed up with the flowers he was waiting for to get on bended knee we got a call from our place of employments lawyer telling us that our termination letters were in the mail and our boss had asked him to give us a "heads up" before we got the letters. (Yes, we both work together and now neither have jobs - Happy Valentines Day ay?) 30 minutes after the flowers got delivered, our letters came certified mail stating that we were both terminated due to the company ceasing opperation effective immediately along with all benefits, cell phones, etc.

Stress, stress, and more stress... now we get to worry about not having jobs OR INSURANCE when I am 24 weeks pregnant with our second child.

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock
SoExcited-I am so sorry to hear about what you are going thru. Sending alot of postive thoughts and energy to your family in this tough time. I hope that great things come your way soon!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
soexcited - i can see why this weekend was so stressful! my goodness that''s a lot to take in at once! yikes. i''ll be taking my 3-hr glucose [since i failed my 1 hour
39.gif
] tomorrow too, so i''ll be thinking of you and hoping you''re passing with flying colors!

cara

Ideal_Rock
Congrats so excited! And, er, not-congrats on the employment and insurance news. OMG, the insurance situation makes me go weak in the knees. Cobra? Is Cobra an option when the company goes under? Its enough to make one want to take a job any job anywhere so long as it has INSURANCE. or get hitched tomorrow at town hall and have new hubby take a job any job so long as it has insurance. blasted system.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
So Excited-I'm so sorry for this latest life development. I went through something similar in December '08. My company up and went out of business leaving 800 people unemployed with no insurance. Honestly I can't remember if we had a Cobra option or not. I opted to go without ins for the time I was unemployed (obviously you can't do that).

I know it could be a hit to your pride, but would you consider looking into state aid for insurance? I'm not talking about going on welfare, but medicaid to cover you and the baby. With both of you being out of work there shouldn't be an issue with it. Also look into WIC to help with groceries.

Having your FI run out and take the first job with insurance regardless of pay could do more harm than good because to be honest, he could do better money-wise on unemployment. Most people bring in 60% pay on UE benefits and the government has extended the time you can claim. Oh, and file for unemployment TODAY if you haven't already! They don't retroactively pay you from the date you lose your job, just from the day you file with the state.

Good luck sweetie, please keep us updated.

PrettyBlues

Shiny_Rock
Wow, I have no idea what is going on here, as I have been completely missing in action! I will have to go back and try and get an idea of what is going on. I''m sure there have been lots of action around here, yay for babies!

The past three weeks have been absolutely crazy for me. We had: friends come in from Australia for five days, followed by going away for the weekend for their wedding, we bought a car, we bought a house
36.gif
and are currently running around like mad trying to organise insurance, a notary, appliances, paint, plus stuff for the baby before we need to move in eight weeks. I''m exhausted even typing this out
3.gif

It is sure making the time fly by, I can''t believe I am at 28 weeks already. Had a doctor''s appointment yesterday, and luckily I passed the one hour glucose test. I''m so happy that I don''t have to go for the three hour test.

I also spoke to my doctor about the pelvic rest and exercise, and she cleared me for Yoga, so that''s good. I can hardly wait to get some in. Won''t happen on the weekend, but hopefully on Monday. Maybe it will help my sleeping, which hasn''t been going so well.

Hope everyone else is doing well
35.gif

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mere, I''m sorry your doctor made you feel like a piece of crap. Not cool! Do you see a rotation of OBs? If there''s someone you prefer, can you ask to see them? I''ll be thrilled if I make it to 30 weeks and only gain 29 lbs...especially considering I''m already up 12 lbs at 16 weeks
2.gif
I have asked my doctor about my weight and she''s very careful to say everyone gains differently and not too worry.

SoExcited, I''m so sorry to hear about your job situation. This is something I worry about often. I''m sure something will work out. You should definitely consider Medicaid for you and the baby.

PrettyBlues, you are moving and shaking! Good for you!

Man, health insurance isn''t what it used to be. When I was pregnant with DD EVERYTHING was covered. I just a bill in the mail yesterday for $200 for my NT scan. What the heck!? I''m terrified to think what the hospital bill will be when I give birth! I''m gonna call the insurance company today and ask for a detailed explanation of why it wasn''t covered. UGH!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results