shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all the Pregnant PS''ers

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwwwww, she''s sooooo precious Curlygirl!!!!!!
12.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Curlygirl,
you are gorgeous and she is gorgeous! I love that pic of you looking at her; there is so much love there! Congrats on such a beautiful treasure
30.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, sorry that last one was huge!! Anyone know how to resize?!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Curly,
Lily looks so sweet; I like her outfits. As for the tummy, it took 9 months to stretch out and it''ll take a few months to revert back. Already hitting the gym before 3 weeks PP? Wow, you sure are brave. I was still very cautious after gettting stitched up.

As for resizing:
Open Image->attributes menu. Note the dimensions of your picture (in pix) it is probably much larger than 640x480 pix.
Open Image->Stretch/Skew menu and scale it down (e.g. 50%, 30% or 10% of the original size) to get the width less then 700px.
Save it in JPEG format note the new size of your image. There are some tips also in this post: https://www.pricescope.com/forum/faq1/how-to-upload-reduce-pictures-for-posting-t41381.html

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Curly!! Lily is just a little angel! And your post is so touching -- it''s exactly how I hope to feel when the time comes for us! Just lovely
1.gif

A local radio host had a baby the other day, and the other DJs called and talked to her while she was in the hospital, and I got teary-eyed listening to her -- she was just in so much awe of this little baby in her arms. And your post reminds me of how I felt listening to her talk about her little newborn. (Hmm, pregnancy hormones hitting me?
2.gif
)

Congrats again! And definitely post more photos -- you know the people you''re dealing with here! Ain''t no such thing as too many photos, woman!

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
curlygirl: lily is so beautiful! and i love to hear how happy you and your husband are now that she''s here!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Curly, she is BEYOND beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing her with us. You can brag all you want! No one here will fault you. Please keep us updated whenever you find the time/energy.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Ohhh, Curly, those pics of Lily are precious!!! What a beautiful baby!! I am so happy to hear that all is well....I''ve been thinking about you and wondering how you were doing. Keep us posted...can''t wait to see more pics!!! Enjoy her- she is such a cutie!!!
36.gif
36.gif

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Oh CurlyGirl! Thank you for sharing those beautiful pics!! I have tears in my eyes, she is so precious. I''m gllad you are adjusting well, it sounds like things are going very well for you. I am so happy for you! Enjoy every second!

I wonder how Irish Eyes is doing. She should be a mama soon enough! Oh I love new babies, they are so yummy.

ok...I need to lay down while El Diablo naps. Today he is pissed off at the world because he still doesn''t feel right (he got a tummy bug on Saturday & it finally cleared up, but he''s still not himself) If he keeps it up, we are going to the ped. My laid back guy is not normally like this!

Diver

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock

Oh hey...two great baby resources.....

The Secrets of the Baby Whisperer book, and the Happiest Baby on the Block DVD. Don''t waste time with the book, the DVD is a half hour & my dh watched it 3 times (once before jake got home, and then twice his first week home) and its GREAT because it gives great comforting techniques & is amazing. Plus DVD''s are the only way to get the DHs on board. LOL.

Diver

E B

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful baby! Congratulations, curly!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/24/2007 5:39:16 PM
Author: divergrrl

Oh hey...two great baby resources.....

The Secrets of the Baby Whisperer book, and the Happiest Baby on the Block DVD. Don''t waste time with the book, the DVD is a half hour & my dh watched it 3 times (once before jake got home, and then twice his first week home) and its GREAT because it gives great comforting techniques & is amazing. Plus DVD''s are the only way to get the DHs on board. LOL.

Diver
Oh yes, I totally agree with the Happiest Baby on the Block DVD. It''s amazing!!!! You all have to get it--it works!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do you mind reminding me again who is pregnant? Sorry. . . so many momies to be lately.

Here is who I think is pregnant anyone else? Maybe you can give your due dates too. Thanks in advance! This is such a cute thread.

Diver
E-Tacori
Ellaila
and Isrish Eyes

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/24/2007 6:41:31 PM
Author: Skippy123
Do you mind reminding me again who is pregnant? Sorry. . . so many momies to be lately.

Here is who I think is pregnant anyone else? Maybe you can give your due dates too. Thanks in advance! This is such a cute thread.

Diver
E-Tacori
Ellaila
and Isrish Eyes
I agree, we need a list, with due dates, etc...

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I''m still here and still pregnant
15.gif

I got TURNED AWAY for my induction tonight. Apparently Labor and Delivery at my hospital is full tonight and they have no room for me. I was all excited, called the hospital at 5 pm tonight to make sure they had my bed ready, and was informed by the nurse that I would need to call back tomorrow morning and *see* if they had any room then, but they couldn''t promise anything! I am devastated. I started crying hysterically and had my doctor''s answering service call my doctor, who happened to be on call at the hospital. He called me back and apologized, but agreed that they were just too full and there was nothing he could do right then. He said that he wanted me to call back tomorrow morning at 6 am and check again, then I was "at the top of the list" (yea right) for the next induction and they were trying like heck to fit me in. So that''s the deal.

I''m so upset, I''ve spent like 2 hours crying. My kidney infection hurts SO BAD, my back pain is unbearable. I''ve been stuck in my house for the past 2 weeks because of my pain and because my feet are so swollen I can barely walk. I haven''t worked in almost 5 weeks and things are starting to suck financially. Plus my husband was in a car accident last week and totalled his car (he''s ok, thank goodness!), which doesn''t help things. If one more person calls me and asks "have you had that baby yet?!" I''m going to commit murder, I swear. The worst thing is - I just want to hold my daughter. I feel so unbelievably ripped off that that is being taken away from me this weekend.

So, we are going to call tomorrow. I doubt anything will have changed. Who knows when I will have this baby. The crazy thing is, now I''m afraid to go into labor on my own!! Because apparently I will have to have the baby in the HALLWAY of my hospital because they have no rooms!!!
20.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Irish Eyes,
Oh no; hang in there! Gosh, you have had a crazy week; you poor sweetie pie. I am glad your hubby wasn't hurt. Wow, I will be praying they can get you in tomorrow. Best wishes and keep us posted, please
12.gif

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Curlygirl, she is so adorable and precious! Congratulations!!

Irisheyes, I''m so sorry and wish I could give you a hug. I hope that everything works out for tomorrow.

(And Skippy, I''m not pregnant. We really want to be parents, but it''s just not the right time.)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
IrishEyes,
Oh honey soooooo sorry. Try to relax, call them in the morning and let them know how uncomfortable you are!! When I had Ashley, my water broke early and I was on a gurny (SP) in the hallway waiting for a room. It was a crazy time. And today is HER birthday, something must be going on about MAY babies. BIGGEST HUGS!!!! Try to get some sleep!! I can hear how dissapointed you are... I would be too!!!! But all will be fine, so hang in there!!!
12.gif

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, I''ll try
8.gif

The funny thing is - when we went on a tour of the labor and delivery ward back in March, we asked about what they do if there''s ever a situation where they are really full. The nurse just said "oh, that HARDLY ever happens!! And if it does, we just keep you in your labor room longer until the post-partum rooms are available. SOMETIMES we have to double up, but that rarely happens"
20.gif

I remember thinking ''with my luck, it will be a full house when I go into labor''

I wasn''t too far off.....
16.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my I missed the part about your hubby''s accident, thank goodness he''s ok. Boy it''s been rough for you guys, so Extra HUGS!!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Geez, Irish, I am really sorry you are going through this....You know, I am a labor and delivery nurse here in NJ (at an EXTREMELY BUSY hospital), and I can vouch to say that this happens to us so so often. There is not enough physical space, and definitely not enough nurses to take care of the patients sometimes. It is a horrible situation...I hope everything works out soon and that they can find room for you at least by this evening (that would be my guess). Alot of it is politics too (hate to say it)- but most of the docs dont want to be at the hospital over the weekend (especially a holiday weekend), so they schedule as many inductions/c-sections as they can before the weekend comes to get those pts out of the way so they dont have to worry about having to come in and deliver them on Sat/Sun/Mon. That''s why its so busy now. I know that is rotten to say, but that is really the way it is. That''s why I am saying, by tonight there probably will be L&D beds available....Now postpartum beds will be a different story- they will probably be a full house all weekend!!
8.gif

Good luck and keep us posted!!! Everything is going to work out fine!!!

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
Hang in there irish! hope you meet your little one soon!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
How are the mommies to be today?

Diver how is your son?

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Oh gosh, Irish! I''m so sorry -- how frustrating for you! Just try to think at the light at the end of this loooong and annoying tunnel -- a beautiful little baby! Sending good vibes your way that you get a room soon!!

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/24/2007 11:46:31 PM
Author: Kaleigh

Date: 5/24/2007 6:41:31 PM
Author: Skippy123

Diver
E-Tacori
Ellaila
and Isrish Eyes
I agree, we need a list, with due dates, etc...
Me, me!!! 9 weeks preggo, with an estimated due date (according to online calendars -- hopefully the dr. can confirm next week) of December 28. A Christmas baby!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, a Christmas baby! My sister was born on Christmas Eve and loves it!

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Hey everyone! I''m a mommy now!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Our little girl Ashlyn Rae entered the world at 7:37pm on May 25th! She''s BIG for me: 8lbs and 20 inches!! Still in the hospital, so I''ll post a little birth story later, but she is beautiful and we are IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is daddy''s little girl all the way!!!!!

I''m so happy!!!!
9.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Irish!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

And
35.gif
to little Ashlyn Rae!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yippeeee Irish! A baby Irish!!!
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Yay Irish!!! good for you! I am so glad you finally got to have her & cannot wait to read your birth story! She is a big baby, but that''s great, she''ll fit in her clothes better than the little ones. (Its all about fashion you know).

Prego PS-ers...maybe we can post our Due Dates at the bottom of our posts?

Divergrrl
EDD 9-22-07

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results