shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all the Pregnant PS''ers

E B

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much, Tacori! I''ll definitely mention them at my next Dr.''s appointment.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
OK, I have never posted on this thread but I have to say... all the excitement (coupled with a book I am reading, and the darned biological clock) is making ME baby crazy !! What is going on! As recently as 6 months ago I was not sure if I wanted kids at all... and now I am sort of pondering sooner rather than later??!! Bizarre! Congrats to Tacori, Diver and the other preggo PSers!!!!!

By the way, one of my classmates has a baby and they have the cutest brown and green stroller for her... it's adorable! I think they said it was from Target. The colors are so in right now and I think could be used for either boy or girl (they have a girl).

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
No problem Ebree. I didn''t even know they made PreCare Conceive®. How interesting....Let us know what your doc says as I am sure many people are curious on this issue. It''s funny how your FI wants to wait longer TTC than you. I think that is normal since at first I wanted to add Maternity after our wedding (they allow you to add it 30 days w/in a lifestyle change or every Jan. 1st). He wanted none of that so I am glad in the end we waited 5 months to add it and to try. I think it is better this way since we have since moved.

gailrmv- I know Graco has a cute chocolate and green stroller. I figured I would get sick of the brown faster than the gray (since brown is so trendy right now and I want to use this system for our next child(ren) as well). Baby fever is strong (when you have it). Seems like there are babies and preggos everywhere you look! Does your DH want children?

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/16/2007 12:14:00 AM
Author: Tacori E-ring
No problem Ebree. I didn''t even know they made PreCare Conceive®. How interesting....Let us know what your doc says as I am sure many people are curious on this issue. It''s funny how your FI wants to wait longer TTC than you. I think that is normal since at first I wanted to add Maternity after our wedding (they allow you to add it 30 days w/in a lifestyle change or every Jan. 1st). He wanted none of that so I am glad in the end we waited 5 months to add it and to try. I think it is better this way since we have since moved.

gailrmv- I know Graco has a cute chocolate and green stroller. I figured I would get sick of the brown faster than the gray (since brown is so trendy right now and I want to use this system for our next child(ren) as well). Baby fever is strong (when you have it). Seems like there are babies and preggos everywhere you look! Does your DH want children?
hi Tacori.... yeah, he does eventually, but he''s not in a big hurry either. When we were younger we were both more excited about becoming parents "someday" but now that we are a little older and have seen the drastic lifestyle changes that our friends have gone through after kids, we have both taken a more realistic view of the good and the bad aspects of parenthood (for us). We have been thinking and talking about it a lot this past year. Not sure yet what we''ll decide!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Ebree – Diver gave you some great advice and I totally second it! Defiantly read Taking Charge of Your Fertility. It teaches you EVERYTHING. I mean, it is almost sad some of the things we don’t know about our bodies! Best part, it teaches you how to chart. If you think you really need a body clock ($150-200?) or whatever they are called, go for it, but a thermometer and a free account to Fertility Friend are all you really need ($10?). I went off birth control (after 6 years of use) in October having the plan of trying in Jan/Feb and started charting then. Partly for learning my natural cycle and because I knew we were a rather fertile couple. It helped to avoid in Nov and Dec and when Jan came ‘round, we got what DH likes to refer to as his “hole in one”.
20.gif
3.gif
I also plan on charting after the baby because I gained a good 20 pounds being on birth control. Don’t need that to pile on again while trying to loose my baby weight!

I have read about a lot of women taking Flintstones and other similar chewables because they couldnt handle their prenatals. They take one in the morning and another at night. I have been taking Target brand. My doc gave me samples to try and I compared them up and down and they were basically the same as what I had been taking. At my next appt they forgot to give me the prescription, so I just kept taking the Targets ones and have probably saved at least a $200 so far… over $300 by the end! I was and am able to eat fairly healthy, so I haven’t been too worried. Eating a bowl of fortified cereal (I prefer all types of Cheerios) maxes you out on EVERYTHING and brought anything that was less than the prescription values up. My co-worker was never able to take any kind of prenatals and she has 2 healthy kids. It is a nice precaution though and I did start taking them in October. Being on them for at least a month before trying reduces chances of neural tube defects by like 70%. Plus it’s a vitamin… they are good for you! Enfamil makes a pill with DHA called Expecta. I have been taking those along with my prenatal.

Monarch – I too love Beatrix Potter! I have a lot of the little figurines and loved reading the books. I was in a shop with my mom a couple weeks ago and saw some of the figurines and we both said she would have to start getting them for the baby! I even told her she could wrap up my old ones to give… I don’t mind!

Diver – TOO FUNNY! You sound like me hauling the trash around and what not! MIL wouldn’t let me give our dog a bath a few weeks ago because she said I shouldn’t be leaning over the tub. Umm… okay, I give her baths all the time, but if you want to do it that bad, I’ll milk it! The looks I get sometimes I just want to go, I’m pregnant, not disabled! How exciting about getting all DD bedding for the next couple of years half price brand new! Both of your kids rooms sound fabulous.

Gailrmv – I was always the gung-ho one for kids, couldn’t wait and I will forever have in my head Valentine’s Day 2006 when I gave DH his card (had mentioned something about our fur-baby in it) and he commented that this time next year, we would be trying to have REAL kids. HUH!? I lost it… I suddenly wasn’t ready!!! In the end I obviously came around, but it took what I thought was a lot of work since I was the one that was “ so ready” for so long!

Tacori – I love the Chicco strollers. When we finally pick stuff out, I think we will have one on our list as well. I have heard nothing but good things about them from people. Enfamil actually makes a DHA pill that I have been taking along with my generic. The PrimaCare samples actually made me sick (fishy burbs
14.gif
) and had to throw them out! I always think its funny to hear what works for one and doesn’t for the other!

Things have been moving along swimmingly here. I have hit the half-way point and we are FINALLY going in for our ultrasound tomorrow!!! I am so freaking excited to finally see the baby and hopefully find out the gender, 11am cannot get here fast enough! I think DH and I will be total goof balls... I wonder if either of us will cry!?
9.gif

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
OK, I keep telling myself to shut up and not say anything but I can't control myself anymore, so here goes: I'm pregnant too!!
36.gif

I'm eight weeks along, and so far, so good! No nausea, but lots of sleeeeeeeeepiness and sore sore boobs -- youch! And of course, all anyone wants to do is hug you when they find out, and I'm like "Gentle, gentle please!" -- ha ha!

My first appt. isn't for another two weeks. This is a really well respected dr. in Boston (and my mom is thrilled to pieces that I got him because he delivered Manny Ramirez's baby, and she's a HUGE Sox fan), so I trust that he knows what he's doing with not seeing patients till 10 weeks along, but YIKES, the anxiety is killing me!! When did most of you have your first appt? I've heard anywhere from 7 weeks to 12 weeks -- that's such a big difference!

Not sure if any of you saw my other thread about needing fairy dust for our new house inspection, but obviously the growing family is a major reason for needing a bigger home
9.gif
And it's funny, but to add to the story there about how the neighbor told us that the house was already sold and we said, "We know! It's us!" -- well, he then said, "But they said she was preganant!" (we sorta kinda used the "We're a young newlywed couple with a baby on the way!" angle as a marketing tool for us for this house since we know the current owners were in a similar situation when they first moved into the house), so I had to explain that I am still quite newly preggie and not showing yet! Hahah, I guess news travels fast in that neighborhood!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
ellaila - CONGRATS!!! oh, now even MORE ps fairy dust for the new home!!!!!!!!!!!
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
9.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ellaila,
Yah
36.gif
I am so excited for you!!! I bet you are just glowing. Wonderful news and sooooooo exciting! I bet your whole family is beside themselves with excitment. Very exciting about the house too!!!
35.gif

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks jcrow and Skippy!! Yeah, needless to say, it''s a rather exciting - read: CRAZY - time for us right now!! But isn''t that what life is about?
9.gif

Seriously though, this forum is such a life saver for me. Just reading what others go through -- from LIW and wedding stuff to home buying and babies -- it''s so great reading about others'' experiences, esp. when the others are such good people as PSers are!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Congrats to you, Ellaila!! I responded to your other thread too....This is such exciting news- you must be thrilled!!! Best wishes for a happy and healthy 9 months!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Ellaila. I read in another thread that you have a kitty. I hope your hubby is doing the litter scooping every day now. I made mine do it with my kitty even though I''ve had her for years and she is an indoor cat. There''s no sense in taking a risk, no matter now small.

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/16/2007 12:52:49 PM
Author: Chrono
Congratulations Ellaila. I read in another thread that you have a kitty. I hope your hubby is doing the litter scooping every day now. I made mine do it with my kitty even though I've had her for years and she is an indoor cat. There's no sense in taking a risk, no matter now small.
Thanks, Chrono! Yep, hubby has taken over litter duty literally since we saw the two lines on the stick! It's so weird that you can get something from cats when they are such clean animals -- but I suppose they can't control what bacteria comes out of them naturally, no matter how clean they are!

And thanks Dani! It's funny but I knew you'd be one of the ones to send good wishes -- I remember you were one of the first people I spoke with here on PS (about Newport locations), so seeing your posts always makes me smile!
1.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Awww, you are too cute Ellaila...I remember all of our posts re: Newport too....I just love it there...I would have gotten married there in a heartbeat ( soo jealous of you- lol)....... it's so gorgeous there!!!! I do always look foward to your posts too- I think we'd be really great friends if we knew eachother in person...too bad you're not closer....I think we should all organize a PS get together though for all of us on the east (north) coast- dont you think? That would be great!!!

I check in to this thread a lot too b/c as you know, (I think), I am a labor and delivery nurse, so this is a subject that is near and dear to me....I hope everything goes well for you (I am sure it will)...Will you be delivering at that big hospital in the Boston area? Can't remember the name, but I know it is the ONLY hospital on the east coast that does more deliveries per year than we do at the hospital that I work at here in NJ....We deliver over 8K babies per yr, so I cant imagine what they do!!! It is a very busy place!!!

Anyway, I'll talk to you later!!! I cant wait to see pics of your house too!!! Sooo excited for you!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
gail- Having kids will change your life for sure but there is *nothing* I have wanted more than to be a mom. Now that we have a few friends with babies I love seeing my DH interact with them. He is so good with kids and loves to hold and cuddle them. I told him that will be our baby soon and he just smiled and said he couldn''t wait.

njc- How funny. I don''t burp from them at ALL! However I go take them right before bed so I might in my sleep and just not know. I can''t wait to hit 20 weeks. Right now I feel like I will be preggo FOREVER. I have a doctor''s appointment tomorrow around the same time too. No u/s though. Yours will be MUCH more fun. I can''t wait to hear what you are going to have. My DH sounds like yours. I think he took great pride that he got me preggo the first month (we weren''t even charting) I love how he thinks we (as women) have *nothing* to do for it. Haha. Registering is fun. I did it early b/c my first shower is June 2nd. Chicco has another color combo as well. He is really easy to push and turn.

Ellaila- a huge congratulations to you! I actually went to the doctor when I was 3-4 weeks along (though I didn''t know how far along I was). Because it was a faint positive in the office I had to give blood twice to check my HcG levels and they gave me an u/s at 6 weeks (we actually got to hear the heartbeat then for the first time). That was the only way to know how far along I am since I had irregular periods from going off the pill. I think my case is unusal and I can''t believe I found out so early. Since my u/s I have been going to the doc''s every 4 weeks. My 10 week was *blah* since they had to do a pap and take three viles of blood. My DH was pretty bored with that one. All he did for my 14 week was listen to the heart with a doopler and feel my uterus externally. You do have to give a pee sample, get weighed, and get blood pressure checked every visit. I started getting m/s around 7 weeks and it lasted until 14 weeks.
14.gif
I can''t say the sleepiness went away (for me) but everything else is MUCH better. Can''t wait to hear updates. Let us know if you have any questions!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww Congrats Ellaila!!! What an exciting time this must be for you!!! The new house, the baby, such a thrilling time I''m sure. I''m so glad to hear you got a great doc. Seems like they are getting harder and harder to find these days. I think I had my first appointments for both of my kids at 10 weeks, but that was many moons ago!! They are 19 and 17 now, LOL!!!!

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
I know, Lisa -- so much going on! I swear all I do these days is knock on wood (and pee)
1.gif

Thanks for the info, Tacori! A friend of mine is also pregnant - just about the same time frame as me, which is so cool! - and she''s already had a bunch of u/s, which got me nervous that I should be doing more than I am right now! But her situation is very different from mine (she previously had a miscarriage and has had period problems since her teens), so I suppose they just want to keep a closer eye on her. I''ve never seen this doctor before, so I''m a little surprised he didnt want to see me sooner (I mean, he has no record of my history whatsoever), but I suppose since I didn''t mention anything of concern when I made the appt., they''re just doing the routine first-visit-at-10-weeks thing.

Dani, I was born at the Beth Israel in Boston and always wanted to have my baby there too, but this doctor I''m using is affiliated with Brigham and Women''s instead -- but believe me, I''ll take the Brigham any day as it''s a great hospital! Is that the one you were thinking of? I assume it is! And yes, I do think a Northeast GTG would be fun -- it would be great to meet so many PSers in real life!
21.gif

njc

Brilliant_Rock

Ellaila – CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting… I could hardly wait to post to the thread either… it was like a right of passage or something. First you share pics of the ring, then you share wedding pics, then you share baby news! I went to the doctor about 5 days after I got my positive test for an internal exam and a blood test, but that’s it. I didn’t have my first real appt until almost 10 weeks and that was a long one from all the blood tests and talking. Everything else like Tacori said has been weight, pee in a cup, heartbeat and out the door. Also, don’t freak out if you don’t get an ultrasound… it’s a hit or miss thing apparently unless there is a reason you need one (like your friend and the m/c). I am going tomorrow for my first every ultrasound at 20weeks and unless there is something they need to be watching, I doubt I get another one. If you are up for being sneaky, I know girls that told white lies to the doctor they weren’t sure of their last period and so they did an ultrasound in order to date the pregnancy. My morning sickness started pretty much right away, although it hardly anything at first… then it really kicked in, but it still wasn’t all that bad. Oh, and I hear you on the sore nipples/boobs… mine are still that way and if DH gets within 2 feet of them I scream at him! Good luck with the home inspection as well… lots of big life events! At least you can move in knowing this room will be the baby’s… we are having to move our office to another room!

Tacori – I bet taking them at night does help. I never had problems with the others, so I just stuck with taking them in the morning before leaving for work. I am actually going somewhere other than the doc office for the ultrasound, so its not a regular appt. I do have my reg appt next Tuesday though. I am hoping that tomorrow is the push we both need to either get things started or finish up... really getting the room cleaned out, painting, registry started, picking a name, etc. The only thing we have made our minds up about is using cloth diapers. Its a start right!?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well mine wasn''t a white lie. We really had no idea how far along I was. Honestly the u/s was uneventful since I couldn''t even tell there was even a baby there (oh, but I did have that cyst scare). Like that "friend''s" episode where Rachel couldn''t see the baby. That was totally us. But the tech saw it so that is all that is important right? Peeing in the cup is the worst for me. I hate that part.

When did everyone start feeling movement and what did it feel like? Where did you feel it? I *might* have felt it last night but it is hard to tell. It was pretty low (not sure where my uterus should be right now) but it felt like a flutter for maybe 30 secs moving across. Could be anything I guess but I am curious when y''all felt your babies.

njc- I *finally* chose my bedding. It is SUCH a relief. I am kind of picky and not really into the super cutesy stuff. We probably won''t paint til August but at least I can plan. Any guesses of what you are having?

51OUNmCeaoL._SS500_.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tacori, yeah for baby flutters
36.gif
36.gif
Your bedding is soooo cute!!! You momma''s are too cute!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
With my first, I felt it rather late; sometime near the 24 week mark. I also didn''t show until I was nearing 6 months pregnant. It felt like I had bubbles in my tummy. Of course those fishy bubbles became stronger until I could see my tummy "rolling" on the outside.

With #2, I felt movement very early, sometime around 12 or 13 weeks. Same bubbling feeling. I also showed much earlier too.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Skippy! I love all the circles.

Chrono- this was more of a fluttering than bubbles. Hmmm...maybe it was just gas or something. I am showing quite a bit even though I am only at the end of my 4th month. I am very short so I am not sure if that is why. I have only gained 5 lbs so far.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tacori,
I''ve read that others have experienced it as butterfly flutters too, so it could be the baby too! As for feeling fat, I did too. I was having HG and lost weight, but yet my pants were too tight. I swear it was gas that was causing the bloat.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tacori,
I well remember the baby flutters!! I remember asking my BFF about them, she was a labor and delivery nurse at the time, and she said that''s the baby silly.

I love the bedding you chose, it''s adorable!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Lisa. It felt like something I have never felt before. It would be exciting if it was the baby! Maybe I will ask my doctor tomorrow. I like the bedding too. It is my favorite out of all I have seen. I think it will be cute for a boy or a girl. I just hope it looks good with my dark crib.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Elaila: oooh CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Don't worry, its perfectly normal (and common place) to have your first appointment at 10 weeks. Personally I think there should at least be an info appt with a nurse, because some newly pregnant women might not be up on everything they need to avoid food & drink wise (anything unpastuerized like organic-y fresh squeezed juices or brie or blue cheese, deli meats like turkey etc...there is a nasty bacteria on it that is no big deal if you aren't prego, if you have to have it, heat it up, raw fish, deep water fish, undercooked meats etc) and they might not be taking a prenatal vitamin. (for normal pg's my doc does a "pre-ob" appt as soon as you get the positive home test.....you go in and they draw blood to verify positive results, the nurse gives you prenatal samples, baby magazines, and answers questions you might have & tells you what to avoid & what's ok)

But you are probably up on all that and http://www.babycenter.com has a great "Is it Safe?" section (with paid membership for a year) that is an excellent help. Even if you don't select the pay membership, its a great resource.

I think the reason they do it like that, is because insurance companies don't want to pay for early visits, and really, there isn't anything they can do for you in the beginning anyway. If you are having a nice, normal pregnancy you will most likely only have an ultrasound at 20 weeks when they make sure everything is developing as it should be & if you want (and if baby cooperates) you should be able to see the gender then as well. Some doctors (like mine) like to do a "viability check" in the early weeks (between 7 to 10 weeks --depending on mother's age & if she's had any previous problems) to detect a heartbeat with ultrasound after 7 weeks & to accurately date the pregnancy...but its not neccessary medically neccessary, so many doctors opt not to do it & many insurance companies opt not to pay for that kind of early testing.

I have had 6 ultrasounds so far this pregnancy (I'm 21 weeks) but I've had a few miscarriages, so consider it a good omen that you don't have to go in. They really only keep close tabs on you if you've got something that puts you in a risk category (previous history, age, etc...) and you said you are young, so that's the biggest card in your favor.

So just hang in there for 2 more weeks! Torture I know! Oh...congratulations & lots of sticky dust your way...

Tacori: Someone told me that my pg would fly once I hit 20 weeks. OMG. Can you say TIME DRAGGING ON PAINFULLY SLOW. The last 10 days have felt like 10 weeks. I mean surely I should be 38 weeks by now right? Nope, 21. Dangit! You'd think with a big house, toddler son, and tons of remodeling projects to get the nursery done, Jake's room redecorated, and the guest room/office redecorated/moved downstairs, I'd be too busy to notice. Nope, no chance of that.

My CPA told me the first pregnancy is magical & the second is biological. I'm so ready to be done being pregnant forever. I just want to get to 40 weeks, have her, get fixed and just enjoy my kids. I feel a little guilty, because I loved being pregnant with Jake, and this one is pretty good too *knock on wood* but maybe I have been through too much & I don't have the luxury of lounging or browsing endlessly over baby stuff (its harder when you are trying to corral a 2yo) and I miss drinking my wine, eating my fancy cheese, eating sushi, and the occasional martini. I miss hip hop classes, I miss kickboxing, I can't go waterskiing this summer & my dad won't even let me go on a boat ride & I love seeing my son's face when we are on the boat. (I live 3 blocks from the river). I'm just SO OVER having to be 'good'. I know its worth it, and I know I'm lucky to be pregnant, but still.....I'm not a patient person by nature & I know from my own experience that while being pregnant can be very wonderful, its even better when they get here....so I'm really stoked to hold her and kiss her little nose.

Kids changing your life: yeah, they do...drastically. I think the best thing for me regarding having them in my mid-30's is that I was ready for something different. I was done partying, DH & did quite a bit of traveling...we were tired of going out 3 or 4 nights a week. (dinners, live music, socializing at friends houses) Its easy to continue that a little bit when your newborn arrives, because they are a lump in a car seat & totally portable. But as soon as they get mobile it changes a lot (even though our son was raised eating in restaurants, and he's pretty decent unless he's got a tooth cutting--then he turns into El Diablo
11.gif
) but if you have good family support around and let people help you out, you will enjoy the changes so much more.

I have friends who won't allow even trusted family members to take their babies overnight & they are so worn out. I won't leave my son with just anyone, but my parents are here & are very young retirees, so I have AWESOME grandparental caretakers. We got him used to sleeping in strange places from a very early age & it has paid off nicely. Longest trip DH & I have done without our son has been 2 nights. I did a 5 night cruise last December (but DH was home with him) and it was AWESOME. I slept in till 11am everyday...hahahahaha...

I guess what I'm trying to say, is let everyone help you...don't even TRY to do it all, (nobody can & the ones who try to say that you can are secretly falling apart or on some sort of upper) snd don't forget to date your spouse. My sweetie makes a point of taking me out twice a month (or more) without Jakey & we love our alone time together. But that's kind of his "thing". In the 8 years we've been together, he's rarely let a week go by that he hasn't asked me out or planned a date for us.

Our favorite nights though are at home, playing with our son. You'll never tire of watching them discover things, and they are just so damn cute it hurts. You will turn into that person who oohs and ahhhs over the dumbest stuff. Its a riot. Last night I spent an hour watching my son chase my german shepherd through the sprinkler & they were wrestling in it and he was laughing so hard he could barely stand up half the time. I almost peed my pants from laughing just watching them. yep....they change your life, and thank God for it....its the best thing in the world.

Diver

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Tacori: Thats your baby honey!!! She''s saying "hi momma!" (I feel you are having a girl...that''s my story & I''m sticking to it....I''m 100% accurate so far) Yay!!!! so exciting!! Also, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your bedding. Very nice! And perfect for boy or girl. (of course I''m a scuba diver, so I''m partial to fishies.......son has a fishing themed room....lol)

Diver

who just thought of one more thing she misses & can''t do...DIVING! arrrgh...but I can ask for backrubs/back scratch every night & get away with it...LOL. Tradeoffs I guess.

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Awwww, that bubbling fluttering feeling is the baby
emlove.gif

Edited to say that I think shorter women tend to get/look bigger during pregnancy at least this is how it has been with my friends. They also had a hard time finding maternity clothes that fit.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diver- I hope it was the baby. I haven''t felt it again though. How often do you feel the baby at first (once a day? Once an hour?) I kind of think it is a girl too. Everyone else thinks so too so who knows! We will be happy with either. Too bad we don''t live in the same city. We could have PS baby GTGs! They are just as fun to look at as diamonds. I like the bedding too. I think it is fun and modern. I am thinking a light blue for the walls (maybe a pale green). I need to now pick out a fabric for the nursing chair (which I am totally in love with BTW). Maybe a chocolate brown would look nice (and hide stains).

Vegas- I am sure my height has something to do with it. The fact that I am only 5''1", 5lbs DOES show on me. All my maternity clothes are XS and still alittle baggy but I don''t really want to be larger, regular clothes instead. DH is ALREADY sick of me wearing them. He has no clue.
20.gif

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Tacori, I *love* that bedding -- too adorable!! And you can go so many different places with it in terms of other colors to use, how to girl it up or boy it up ... great choice!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/16/2007 6:54:43 PM
Author: ellaila
Tacori, I *love* that bedding -- too adorable!! And you can go so many different places with it in terms of other colors to use, how to girl it up or boy it up ... great choice!

Thanks! I had SO much trouble finding something that wasn''t either custom made (too expensive) or neutral enough. My mom said it looked like me so I take that as I made a good choice. MiGi also makes an ADORABLE girl pattern but alas, we really want to be surprised. Are you and your DH going to find out? Have you told everyone yet?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results