shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all Seinfeld fans

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

koko

Shiny_Rock
Has anyone else made the observation that this show seems to be inspired by The Wizard of Oz?? It occurred to me that Jerry is the "Tin Man", George is the "Cowardly Lion", Kramer is the "Scarecrow", and Elaine is "Dorothy". They not only have the personalities of these characters, but even the body language.....
20.gif

BrownEyes

Shiny_Rock
What an interesting observation! My entire family LOVES Seinfeld - we never get tired of the re-runs and DVDs ... but the comparison to characters from The Wizard of Oz seems to be spot-on!
I''m curious: Did you think if that yourself, or did you read about it somewhere?

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Very interesting Koko!!

Momoftwo

Brilliant_Rock
And the wizard would be who?

memsy

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/5/2006 2:15:03 PM
Author: Momoftwo

Steinbrenner, of course! You never see him, just hear his voice!

(Haven''t logged in here in ages but had to answer this one!)

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/5/2006 3:28:04 PM
Author: memsy

Date: 3/5/2006 2:15:03 PM
Author: Momoftwo

Steinbrenner, of course! You never see him, just hear his voice!

(Haven''t logged in here in ages but had to answer this one!)
HHHHAAAAAA that is what I was thinking!!!
9.gif

Pay no attention to the man behind the desk!!!!!!

Koko I think your right. I never noticed it before. So very true.
How about the Newman as the Wicked Witch?
2.gif

koko

Shiny_Rock
Sorry, I''ve been out all day! Brown Eyes: I did think of it myself, it occurred to me when Kramer was doing his physical humor that he was moving exactly like the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz, then I thought, wait a minute, there''s 3 of them & George is exactly like the Cowardly Lion, and so on!! It was like a "aha" moment (to quote Oprah)!! Memsy & Moonriver, I hadn''t thought of it, but you both are so right about Steinbrenner being Oz & Newman the Wicked Witch!! Now, if only we could ask Larry David or Jerry Seinfeld if they''ve had these thoughts.....hmmm.....!!
27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results